Chapter Six: Realization

TROYE POV

I woke up around eight. I know, super early(especially for me, aka the Tumblr King), but I wanted to see Connor.

I showered, and put on a maroon T-shirt, dark navy skinny jeans, and TOMS. I did up my hair in a quiff. After twenty minutes of getting ready, I checked on Tyler, who was still snoring off his hangover. I wrote him a note.

Gone to check on bon.

Be back around 10

-TS

I stopped by a Starbucks, grabbing a bagel and mocha latte. I thought for a moment, then bought another latte for Connor. The hospital café probably didn't have good coffee.

I walked up to the reception desk at the hospital. "Connor Franta, please."

The reception lady barely looked up. "Room 418."

I took a deep breath as I walked up to his room. Would he be mad at me?

I opened the door.

ZOE POV

As soon as I saw the picture on Twitter, I booked a flight to LA. Connor might be forced to come out, and I wanted to help him if that was the case. Alfie, Joe, Caspar, and Marcus insisted on coming along.

We arrived in LA around 8:53. The boys went to find a hotel, but I went straight to the hospital.

I felt immensely bad for Connor. Keeping a secret for almost twenty-four years, then having it basically forced out of him. I recalled back to when I found out, about two years ago, around the time he was depressed.

"Connor?" I knocked on his bedroom door and peeked inside. Muffled sobs enacted from the bathroom. "Connor?"

I opened the bathroom door. Connor was sitting on the bathroom floor, his wrists cut and bleeding, and he was sobbing into his hands.

"Connor!" I knelt beside him and immediately hugged him. "What's wrong?"

He only cried harder.

I helped him clean and bandage his cuts, then sat him on the bed.

"What's wrong, bon?"

"T-Tr--"

"Tr-what?"

"Troyler. The troyler fans."

He had showed me his tumblr. Ever since the tronnor ship had started, the troyler shippers were saying really hateful things about Connor.

"Shh, bon, it's okay, their opinion doesn't matter," I tried to soothe him.

He sniffled, "It's not just that."

"What is?"

He looked down shamefully. "I... I think I'm in love with Troye."

CONNOR POV

I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw were blue eyes.

Thinking it was Marissa again, I closed my eyes again.

"...Connor?"

That definitely was not Marissa.

I opened my eyes again, taking in the person's full appearance. Blue eyes, chocolate brown hair, maroon T-shirt and navy pants(my favorite colors😄), and a concerned expression. "T-Troye?"

His face broke into a smile. "Oh Connor.." He enveloped me in a hug.

"I'm so sorry Troye."

"For what?" he pulled away, confused.

"For putting you through all this drama."

"I don't care," he replied nonchalantly. "I love you Connor."

My heart skipped a beat. "You.. you what-?"

"I love you Connor. I love your personality, your sense on humor, and basically everything about you."

"So you're not.. you know.. about me being.... gay?" I was surprised.

"Of course not." He leaned over me, suddenly nervous. "Can... umm, we kiss? A real kiss this time?"

He answered the question himself, placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

A/N: kinda iffy about this chappie. not my best, but I really wanted to post something tonight. remember, feedback helps a lot!

Comment

Vote

Follow

ILY💕

-Julia