Family Visit

S̥h̥ḁw̥n̥'s̥ P̥O̥V̥

"We have now landed in SFO thank you for choosing our plane" the plane pilot said to wake me up

It's not my first time I've been in San Francisco. The only time I've been here was for Magcon.

Shawn's dad: Can u call your Uncle Jerry that to meet up at the place to pick up the bags

Shawn: Yea. *i called uncle Jerry*

We waited 20 minutes for my uncle

Jerry: Well, welcome you Canadians

Shawn: Good to see you uncle Jerry, is Casey with you?

Jerry: No she's at home waiting for you guys she's with her friend Jenna she's very sweet you will like her

Shawn's dad: O'ya can Shawn date her ahahha said as a joke

Casey told my about Jenna when she barley moved in the house she told me that she could be her new

Best friend and I guess she is.

Shawn: What the hell dad no!

Shawn's mom: Good honey, I don't want you to grow up yet.

We get into the car and it took about 2 hours to the house.

J̥e̥n̥n̥ḁ's̥ P̥O̥V̥

I got up at 8:30 am because I wanted to look at least perfect to meet Casey's family and Shawn OF COURSE! I wore me combat boots a little bit de stressed high waisted shorts and a crop top I kept my hair straight because I didn't want to look like I'm trying hard. I walk to Casey's house and go up to her room.

Casey: Omg! You look hot!

Jenna: Thxs boo! U do to, I brought my ukelele to just play with

(She was wearing high waited shorts with a shirt tucked in w/ converse)

Casey: Okay I live it when u play anyways, maybe you can play it while Shawn sings?

Jenna: Ahhah nah

It's 9:39 A.M. we're both tired and bored to I decided to learn to so picking on the ukelele so I go on YouTube and learn.

It's 10:50 a car drives up to the drive way I was freaking out inside.

Casey's mom: Casey! Come down here

Casey: Okay coming! Jenna just say here I'll tell you to show your self so you don't get questioned a lot.

Jenna: Okay!

15 minute later

Casey: JENNA!! (While she runs back up stairs)

Casey grabs me down and he dad introduced me

Jerry: Everyone! This is Jenna Casey's friend or we like to call her the adopted daughter.

Casey tell me everyone's name (Shawn, Shawn's dad and mom and another uncle)

C̥ḁs̥e̥y̥'s̥ P̥O̥V̥

When I brought Jenna down to meet everyone I can tell that she caught Shawn's eye, it looks like he can stop staring at her... OMG! I hope they go out!

S̥h̥ḁw̥n̥'s̥ P̥O̥V̥

When we got to the house and put our stuff in the living room I was getting my charger out of my moms purse then I look up I see Casey's friend Jenna... Sh-Sh-she's beautiful I wanted to get to know her so mad but I'm a shy guy when it gets to pretty girls.