5

Renjun's POV

" Why is everyone so quiet ? " I glared at the owner of the voice as he looked over at me, innocently. However, we all know he isn't that innocent.

Scam.

I scoffed, " Cause we know a monster is going to walk through that very door. " I said as I points at the glass door.

He smiled, " A monster ? I want to see a monster ! " I rolled my eyes as I dragged him towards the counter.

" Why are you here anyway ? " I asked and he shot me a smile. He held up a brown bag and a smile immediately formed on my face.

I gave him a hug, " By Monster, I mean an angel. By angel, I mean my favourite person in this store. " I said and he looked at me.

" Why aren't I your favourite person in this world ? " I shot him a slight smile as I placed the brown bag on the counter.

" Because my momma told me I can't lie. " He glared at me but then it hits me, Yunhee have not answered my question about Jisung.

I cleared my throat as I looked over at Yunhee, " So what do you think of Jisung ? " Jisung looked over at her nervously.

My baby is growing up well, with him experiencing his first love with such an amazing girl who I regard as my baby too.

Do I sound too much like a mom ?

That's what i'm trying to achieve.

Yunhee smiled, " Jisung's really nice but really awkward. " She said and she laughed slightly, placing her arm over Jisung's shoulders which caused him to flinch.

I smirked, " What do you think of Jisung as a boyfriend ? " All three of their eyes widened and I rolled my eyes.

" Boy-friend. " I said and they nodded.

She looked over at him, " He's really popular so as a nobody, I wouldn't dare to try befriending him. " I saw Jisung's eyes widened.

" I'm not popular! " Jisung exclaimed.

All three of us scoffed, " That's what Renjun said, but I got to agree with that. " He releases a loud and long dolphin laugh.

I feel like i'm by the sea, and I see a dolphin jumping out of the blue water but-

It's a dolphin with-

Chenle's face!

I screamed and everyone flinched, " What's wrong with you ? Are you crazy ?! " Chenle screamed and I nodded.

" I saw your face and I had a nightmare. " I said and Chenle glared at me while Yunhee and Jisung burst into laughter.

I sighed, " I can't understand kids born after 2000s. You guys have such weird sense of humour. " And they burst into laughter again.

" I have the urge to exit this very door this very second. " I said and Chenle gladly tells me to leave.

I smiled, " If you would like to pay for all my expenses for the rest of my life then yeah sure, I would gladly leave. "

They burst into laughter again and I glared at them, " Seriously ? I need some mature person here. " I rolled my eyes as I told Chenle to invite someone here.

After an hour, the mature person enters this very door and at this very second, my duty as a mother had been passed down to another person.

" What's up ? " He asked.

" The sky. " Chenle replies in a second.

The 02 liners burst into laughter and we stared at them in silence. Let's just all give up on the three 02 liners in this very store because they are a goner.

He looked at me, " I pity you. " I nodded as I patted my shoulder, I pity myself too.

" Mark, don't you think your children are amazingly lame ? " I asked and he looked at me, dumbfounded, not knowing why are the three maniacs his children.

" Pretty sure my children aren't this lame. " He said and as usual, the lame trios burst into laughter and I looked at them with an emotionless face.

I tapped Mark on the shoulder, " They reminds me of something. " He looked over at me, waiting for an answer but someone replied for me.

" Gems. " Jisung said and the three amazingly lame 02 liners burst into laughter.

" Don't even try, Jisung Pwark. " I said and they burst into laughter again.

Seriously.

They laughed at every single thing that isn't even funny. Which brings me back to reality.

I scoffed, " Why is there a play date while i'm working ? " I said and Chenle smirked as he points at Jisung and Yunhee.

Jisung blushed while Yunhee looked away, I find it tough to believe they have the same weird sense of humour.

I sighed, " The three of you, leave. I want to work in peace. " I pushed them out and slammed the door shut as they looked at me in shocked.

I waved to them, " Your friends are cool. " Yunhee said and I burst into laughter. I thought she's not funny at all but what she've just said was the funniest joke anyone could ever make.

Tears were forming in my eyes as I couldn't stop laughing when she said my friends are cool. She hasn't seen them in an enclosed area, trying out weird games like watching television with your eyes closed.

Before we know, our shift has ended.

Yunhee's POV

When I reached home, I saw my mom lying on the couch with her eyes closed. I walked over to her and stroked her hair.

I sighed with a slight smile, " Mom, have you taken your dinner yet ? " She opened her eyes slightly as she nodded but stomach can't lie.

Her stomach grumbled, " I bought you congee, so eat it while it's hot. " She smiled as she ate it.

I looked at her as she ate the congee as if it was some kind of gem. It really hits me hard that she isn't going to stay in this world forever, I have to treasure the time I have with her.

I gave her a hug and she looked at me, her eyes softened and she stroked my hair.

" Please don't be sick, mom. "

22nd June 2018

ILOVEMESSI.