7

Yunhee's POV

Yunhee..

Yunhee..

Yunhee..

I heard someone calling me and I slowly opened my eyes to see a bright light shining down on me as I flinched.

When my vision is clear, I looked around to see the doctor looking at me with an expression that i can't interpret.

" How are you feeling ? " The doctor asked me and I just nodded slowly. He nodded before jotting something down on the paper.

" Well, I'll let you rest first. If there's anything, just press this button. " I nodded as he points at the red button beside me.

When he finally walked out of the room, I looked around to see my mom looking at me with a worried smile. She brought me into a hug and I looked at her in confusion.

" Yes ? " She smiled bitterly.

" Why didn't you tell mom that you're a victim ? " Tears started forming in her eyes and that's when it hits me, she knows.

My reputation in school is the school victim, what's so good about letting my mom know that i'm the victim of bullying ? I felt ashamed of my reputation.

I have no dad so all the pressure as the mom and dad is placed on just my mom herself, I didn't want her to blame herself for my life in school.

She started to slap herself, " It's all my fault, it's all my fault! " She screamed and I shook my head as I grabbed onto her arms to prevent her from hurting herself even further.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, " It's not your fault, you gave me love as my mom and dad, you earned our household income, you gave me my essentials. You're the best mom anyone could ever ask for. "

Tears started rolling down her cheeks like waterfall and soon, it became a crying party in the hospital ward.

We heard a knock and the door opened, revealing Jisung with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He smiled awkwardly as he walked in and placed the flowers on the table.

" So how are you feeling ? " He asked and I smiled slightly as I puts up a thumbs up to show that I am more than fine.

He smiled, " I brought you sunflowers because I didn't know what flowers you'd like and sunflowers are like sun to brighten up someone's day so I decide to get it but I don't know if you'd like it so I- "

I chuckled and he stopped talking, he started at me in awkward silence but he suddenly broke into a slight smile.

My mom smiled, " I'll leave and let you guys talk. "

Jisung's eyes widened as he shook his head, " I was going to leave soon so you don't have to leave." My mom shook her head.

" I'm leaving because I have to work. " She chuckled and Jisung scratched his nape awkwardly, I smiled as I saw how awkward he is.

When my mom finally left, " Did I interrupt you guys just now ? I feel like your mom secretly hates my existence. " I chuckled and shook my head.

" My mom loves you, so don't worry buddy! " I said in a bright voice and he laughed.

" What was that ? Do you need me to press this button so that the doctor can have a thorough check on you ? " I shook my head while he continued laughing.

He sat down on the chair by the bed, " So how is your leg ? " I looked at him in confusion.

My leg ?

What's wrong with my leg ?

" My leg ? Is there anything wrong with it ? " I was about to lift my blanket off of my leg but he held onto my hand, preventing me from lifting it.

Jisung looked at me with a worried expression as I pushed his hand away and lifted the blanket to see the unexpected.

I don't see anything different.

Jisung's POV

Thank god the clothes provided by the hospital is long pants, or else she'd see that huge patch of scar on her thigh. She could potentially pass out.

" I think your legs are nice. " I blubbered, trying to mend the awkwardness in the air but I think I might have made it worse.

She burst into laughter, " My what ? My legs ? Is that why you didn't want me to lift the blanket off ? Because you're salty that you don't have such beautiful legs ? "

I nodded and she burst into laughter, smacking me on the arm playfully. I blushed, how can she do that without feeling like dying ?

Her touch, her voice, her existence just made my heart rate increased. It's the simple actions that made a huge difference.

Yunhee grabbed my hand, " You know, your hands looks so smooth unlike mine. What products do you use ? Can you recommend them to me ? "

" I use H2O and a little soap." I said and she frowned, she crossed her arms together as she decides to ignore me because I didn't want to tell her the secret.

" Fine, fine. " I said and she turned to look at me with a bright look on her face which made my heart rate increase.

She leaned her face closer to mine, " I use this hand cream product from the misty tree. " She nodded and smiled.

" Thank you, Sung! " She smiled as she ruffled my hair playfully. It made my heart jumped, literally.

Just then, the door opened to reveal Renjun and Chenle by his side. Renjun just walked in with a straight face while Chenle swam in.

" I think we just ruined the moment. " Chenle said to Renjun and he just shook his head.

" What do you mean by us ? You mean you. " He said and Chenle rolled his eyes as he walked to Yunhee and started to chat with her.

Renjun suddenly whispered into my ear, " I see love in the air between two 02 liners. "

I blushed, " Why are you blushing ? I'm talking about Yunhee and Chenle. You're a weird child. " I coughed awkwardly as I looked away.

" Anyways i'm here for a reason. " Renjun said as he looked at all of us sternly.

" I'm going back to China where pandas are found. "

7th July 2018