Chapter 9

Kody's pov
I woke up seeing lumine on my chest sleeping, I can't do this, he's too cute!! Why world?! Why am I so lucky?!?, "mm" lumine mumbled "kody....n-not there, mm" he mumbled again. What is he dreaming about? As soon as I take a closer look, he was blushing and was getting hard, I touched his member "Aahhnn~~" he moaned, he must be hard. Maybe if I touched him a little I don't have any problem, ok here it goes

I unzipped my pants seeing it almost going to come, shit! I guess this is the right time, and besides lumine's sleeping so maybe he won't notice and he might thank me for making him have a kinky dream haha. Wait stop laughing and just do it, I slowly stroked me and lumine's member, rubbing them to each other, I tried to moan but I don't want wake lumine I covered my mouth with a pillow, I muffled my moans when lumine mumbled something, "kody, I don't....wanna leave you" I smirked but blushed at the same time, I was close to climax when lumine starts to open his one eye, still moaning and panting, I didn't care since I'm close to climax, he opens his two eyes seeing me stroking our members together, "aahhh.... Ngh... K-kody?" he called I looked at him but closed my eyes as we both climaxed on the bed, panting catching our breaths.

"kody?" he called "what were you doing?" he asked, "I heard you mumbled my name so I decided to tease you a bit" I replied still panting, he chuckled then kisses my forehead "I'm sorry I was dreaming of you raping me in a bad way" he said, I blushed then lay on top of him "why would I do that?, didn't I tell you I'll stop if you hate it?" I said cupping both of his cheeks, he simply smiled then holds my hand "I know kody theirs no way you could rape me like that" he said, I hit his head blushing "idiot! You didn't even tell me what did I do in your dream" I shouted madly, he awkwardly laughed then holds the back of his neck.

"*sigh* oh lumine.....you should be careful what your saying to me, even in the streets people might be suspecious about us. Even my plastic friends" I said looking down, lumine looked at me with a worried look "is their something wrong kody?" he asked "n-nothing it's just that...", "kody spit it out don't worry I won't laugh I promise" lumine said "it's not really funny but depressing" I replied, lumine seems interested listening to it so he came closer to me looking at me directly. "what is it lumine?" I asked "I wanted to listen to your story, you don't mind right?" he asked, I slightly blushed then nodded shyly, "well...this is what happened"

(the Flashback)
"look guys I think we shouldn't be together all the time" I said, they looked at each other then laughed, "your really funny kody but no one gives up on us. We're the coolest and strongest friendship ring and nothing or no one can break it" they said, oh really? How about I say this "they can't break your freindship ring because they're weak they have no confident to be brave" I replied "why you brat--" "no stop" the other person said, "you should just stay in our friendship ring, I mean it's more fun than spending time with your useless bodyguard or whatevs" one of them said,

I was pissed and decided to punch one of them, damn bastards do you think your stronger if you watch your words?!, I pushed them to the wall to kick them but some of his dumb friends just watch, I was about to kick him when I seen enough of their friendship ring, I walked away saying "friendship ring huh? I think it's your friendship who's useless you done even helped each other, tch! Pathetic" I said looking back at them with a cold look

They was shocked that they saw that side of me, the next day I never saw them in school or in the same place that they always were, then the other day when I was about to make up with lumine I spotted them with a fox he's like a tilt orange and lots of tails, weird I said but ignored, and that's when a shiny blue light was shining brightly, I wanted to investigate maybe it's that fox, but I still didn't care.

All I care about was me saying sorry to lumine,

(end of Flashback)

"oh I see....and that blue shiny light you saw,it was....um" lumine mumbled a little, "what is it? Do you know that light?" I asked curiously "yes and I'm nervous to tell you" he said, I hold his shoulders then looked at him with a straight face, "please tell me lumine I'm getting more concern" I begged, "OK but please don't react so sudden it scares me a little" he replied "alright, alright I'll not react so sudden I lover promise" I said raising my right hand and the other on my chest.