Chapter 28

Kody's pov

This is so boring.

Never imagined that waiting for your food was kind of boring even though your lover is right here beside you holding your thigh, I looked over to lumine who is chatting calmy with Azen he seemed to be enjoying it too which is kind of cute.

I tapped my fingers on the table as I was getting so impatient that I felt something on my pants, I got suspicious and felt like I wasn't even hungry anymore. To be honest this is the worst day, I gloomed and looked over to Elijah mouthing that I have a boner, he nodded and put a border hand around his face "I am too" he whispered, I almost choked with laughter "wanna do it after lunch?" I asked him

He nodded. And chuckled

"why not?.....in the men's CR?" he said with a smrik, I smirked back and gave him a thumbs up. We looked over to our lovers and just waited for the food impatiently, we tried tapping our fingers roughly on the table, switching other positions whatsoever, it's been 30 minutes and the food still isn't here. Me and Elijah were really getting impatient so we decided to lure them both to the men's comfort room.

We narrowed our eyes across them until they caught our eye, they looked at each other and shrugged "is there something....wrong kody?" lumine questioned quite confused, I turned to Elijah and nodded he sighs then stood up walking towards Azen, he grabbed his wrist and pulls him roughly "hey-- Elijah-- oi what are you doing?!" Azen yelled it wasn't too loud because some people are noisy so it's hard to shout sometimes, lumine still gave a confused look and turns to me "what did you guys talked about?" he asks then smiles a bit.

I smriked and stood up too.

While walking to him I realized he's sweating a little which makes it suspicious, I raised a brow and looked down to his knees, I see he's trembling with his hands between his lap."lumine is something wrong?" I asked worriedly "your sweating and shaking" I added, he shook his head and said "nah its nothing it's just that-- wh--whoa hey!!" just before lumine's about to finish his sentence I pulled his hands out of the way and saw his erection, I smriked and looked at him.

He's blushing.

Cute.

"want me to help you?"

"no...its okay I'll just do it at home"

"lumine what are you? A teen without a lover?"

"......"

"I....please..."

"please what?"

I pulled him out of the chair and kissed his cheek lovingly "I'll help you baby..." I whispered and quickly walked to the counter saying "tell the waiter that we'll be taking the food for take out" the woman nodded and asked "what number is your table?" "25....and please include more tissues" she nods again then walked away.

I turned to lumine who is trembling more than before, looks like he can't handle it anymore teasing him is fun but I want to put it in already "hey lumine~~" I purred, he looks up with his teary eyes "please.....help... M-m-me~!" he begged and fell on me clenching my arms very tight, I chuckled then carried him bridal style while others looked at us in shock.

"kody put me down i--" I cut him off with "your my lover right? And you did say you need my help aren't you struggling a second ago?" he blushed rapidly and wrapped his arms around my neck "let's do this in the men's CR shall we?" I seductively whispered

Later....

Elijah's pov

"ahh...hmm....nn...stop... Ahh~~!!"