Chapter 29

A/N: Sorry guys we need to skip the smut for today but don't worry there will be lots of smut on season 2
{} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {}
Lumine's pov

I woke up to the sound of a loud

*THUD*

I got up quickly and wore my clothes since I'm only in my boxers, I turn to my left to see kody sleeping peacefully I smiled and kissed his cheek "I'll be back kody I just need to take care of something" it was the middle of the night when I was about to open the door Aiden burst the door open.

"LUMINE KODY GET UP WE'RE LEAVING!!" Aiden yelled, and got our suitcases. Kody got up pretty quickly and put on some clothes "Lumine what's going on?" he questioned me with sleepy eyes "I think the taxi is there so we better get ready cause the plane will leave sooner or later" I answered, he nodded then got off the bed.

"oh and um...lumine?" kody called, I turn to him and replied with "yes?" he rubbed the back of his neck and blushes "sorry for luring you at the comfort room yesterday" he said awkwardly smiling, I chuckled and walked towards him "it's okay kody but nextime you should've told me that your hard so we could fix it the right way" I told him and kissed his cheek.

"r-really?" he stuttered out "yeah now hurry up and help me with your other things" I replied as I grab a box, kody walks towards me and helps me.

=Minutes Later=

We've finished packing and tidy up the hotel room, after that kody asked if he can accompany me to say my goodbyes to my mother "sure but just stay in the guest's room okay?" I said as we head out and went to the mansion.

=In the mansion=

"so uh what's it like living here?" kody questioned looking around at some paintings of my mother and ofcourse me. "it's a nightmare, you kids think it's fun being the richest but I'd say they'll force you or use you for money even when it's time for marriage at any age" I replied sighing as we reached the guest's room, I called our butler but he seemed not to be around

"Lady Geniveve?" I called out she rushes downstairs revealing her quite tired eyebags start to form under her eyes, uh well duh

And let me say her hairs a bit messy and her outfit looks a bit dusty, "um....did my mom order you to clean out the attic again?" I asked as I walked to her and let her sat on the couch "oh please Lu--" I cut her off by giving her tea that she made herself "it's okay jusf relax here besides your tired and having a clean freak in this mansion is annoying" I said smiling at her brightly.

"oh Lumine I appreciate your sweetness but I need to get back to cleaning madam doesn't want me to rest or stand around until the attic is spotless!" she said as she stood up but pushed down by my hands "don't worry I'm going to speak to her about this so stay relaxed first" I said then I realized kody has been standing there for awhile.

"oh Lady Geniveve I want you to meet my lover Kody is it okay if he'll stay here first while I speak to my mother?" I asked, she nodded then took kody. "kody I'll be back in a bit be friendly okay?" I said, "you sound like my mother to me" he commented as he he smirked I rolled my eyes then chuckled "I guess so"

=In Lumine's Mother's office=

I stood in front of the door as I sighed, this might be hard....

I opened the door quietly as my mother's body guards stand in the side, I walked in the middle of the room and say my words.