I'll be good

I felt special until I saw you talk to everyone like that.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

I think it is beautiful how the moon glows using the sun's light and the sun never asks for 

anything in return.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

In the end, it's what we gave of ourselves that truly matters.

 —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————

It seems to me, that love could be labeled poison and we'd drink it anyways.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

It will be in your darkest of times in which you grow the most.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

If you ever ask me how many times you've crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came and never left.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

I'm not going to pretend you don't exist. Instead, I'll do something better. I'll show you I'm doing alright without you. 

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

I believe that our destiny is not written for us, it's written by us.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

I don't know why, but looking at the stars always makes me dream.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

If you don't like the road you are walking, start paving another one.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

If you want to fly you have to give up the things that weigh you down.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

It's been said that love finds you when you are ready. 

      —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————   

Imagine all the hearts out there that are broken and still beating.

      —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————   

If you are waiting for something to happen, you already too late.

      —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————   

I'm a lost poem. Trying to find it's meaning.

      —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————   

It's funny how souls can speak without words and all we can do is listen. 

      —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————   

I love the way he looks at me. Shy and half-cocked as though he is caught off guard, like he is retracting his steps to remember all the ways to make me smile. He brings me flowers every Sunday and tells me stories about mermaids and sirens with their sharp claws and beguiling lips. He says I remind him of the sea and attaches me to a metaphor I've never heard before, when I thought I must have heard them all. I think someone broke his heart once and now he can't bear to be apart from the ocean. He said it's strange how the smallest things can wreck the ship. Like a rock, or a wave or a hairline crack in the hull. He calls me his little stowaway and he says it sadly, tenderly as though I can sink him.