Sad song

Sometimes you are going to miss a person who was an almost to you. And feel sad because there is no name for that feeling. You just feel it in a way that makes you tired to your bones.

—————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————

Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go.

  —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

Someday our paths will cross and as our eyes met, our hearts will too and when that day comes I swear I will never let you go again.

  —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

Someday you'll wake up knowing you lost a precious diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.

  —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

Sometimes, someone's presence makes the world a better place to you. Sometimes, someone's absence does the same.

  —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go but rather learning to start over.

  —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

Sometimes it is hard to accept the fact that we can be with the one we love.

  —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

Stop forcing life into the ghost of everything it used to be.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

She is both the forest fire that can kill you and the fireplace that will give you warmth.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

Some people are simply unforgettable because they've hurt us too deeply.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

Someday you will look back and know exactly why it had to happen.

    —————❤️—————❤️—————❤️————  

Sometimes the only way forward is to go back and figure out where you went wrong.