GANGSTA

————— GANGSTA.

i need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do.

There was a point in time when Carson Lodge was the most innocent girl on the planet. She got good grades, was obedient, followed her parents's rules especially her father's, was always in school, never drank a beer and more. It was her sister Veronica who was the bad girl. Until the day came when she had to watch her father be forced into a police car, him yelling at her to listen to her mother and to take care of Veronica and herself. The younger version of her running into the car door when the cop closed it, her father placing his hand on the window from one side and Carson putting her hand on the window from the other side, watching as the car drove away with her father in it. And that's when she changed.

She became the bad girl everyone was scared of. She closed off all her friends and instead stuck on her own. Black ripped jeans, chains on her neck and pockets, tattoos practically everywhere, a vape out in the open and smoke coming out from behind her maroon painted lips, motorcycle keys dangling from her chain around her neck and black leather combat boots. Hair pin straight and pounds upon pounds of jewelry. Moving to Riverdale cleaned her up a bit, but when it came to the students of Southside High transferring to Riverdale High, she begins to fall back into old habits as she takes a new drug that went by the name of Sweet Pea.

sofia carson. carson lodge.

❝No one listens to me

❝No one listens to me.❞

❞