;10;

"Hi, I'm Mina! What are you doing?"

Yugyeom looked up to see a small girl standing above him, her hands neatly placed in front of her. She had shorter black hair and a soft, nice face. Yugyeom stared at her in amazement.

"We're just playing", Mark spoke up, smiling kindly. Mina cocked her head to the side, gazing at the toys in their hands.

"Can I play too?"

Yugyeom nodded aggressively, immediately reaching out his hands to give her his toy. Mina grinned and took it, plopping down in the grass beside him.

"Yugyeom have no toy!", Bambam exclaimed, his Thai accent heavy and a cute pout on his soft features. Yugyeom shook his head.

"It's okay", Yugyeom replied, shyly glancing down at Mina. She was busy with her new toy, giggling quietly as she played.

Yugyeom looked up and saw a new toy shoved in his face. Bambam was desperately trying to give the boy his own toy so he wouldn't be left out.

Yugyeom took it gratefully and Bambam watched as he played with the new girl beside him.

;;;

"Okay, Yugyeom, I'm not saying that you are definitely gay, but I think it's a possibility."

Yugyeom sat down on his bed heavily, rubbing his face. Mark placed a hand on his back comfortingly.

"Did I ever tell you how I figured out I was gay?"

"No, you just came to school one day and shouted 'what's good bitches, I'm here and I'm queer'."

Mark burst out laughing, clutching his stomach as he did. Yugyeom stared at him, trying to keep his serious demeanor, but a smile slowly crept onto his lips and soon the two were rolling on the ground together.

"Oh my god, I forgot I did that!", Mark chuckled, settling back down on the bed with Yugyeom. Mark wiped a tear from the corner of his eye. "Anyway, do you remember when I had a crush on that one girl, Hyuna?"

Yugyeom thought for a second. "Oh yeah, the senior girl. When we were freshmans."

Mark nodded. "Well, one night we...y'know."

"Wait, really?!", Yugyeom exclaimed. He had never heard this before. Mark flushed and nodded.

"Yeah, and I hated it. She hated it too, but that makes sense because she came out around the same time as me."

Yugyeom's eyes widened. "Wow, the sex was so bad that you both turned gay?"

Mark shoved him, laughing. "That's not the point! The point is, maybe the reason you felt so disgusted is because you're gay. It's what happened to me."

"But if I was gay, then why did I like Mina so long?", Yugyeom asked. Mark gave him a sad look.

"Yugyeom, liking Mina has become a habit for you. You found safety in liking the same person for so long. I think you're scared to try something new", he finished. Yugyeom gazed down at the floor.

Mark stood up, smiling comfortingly. "Just give it a few days. These things don't happen all at once. I think you'll know when you know."

Yugyeom thanked him and the other boy left, going back to his house. The taller boy sighed when he was gone, laying back on his bed and staring up at the ceiling.

He didn't want to go to school the next day.

;;;
wattpad is being gay and won't let me reply to comments so sorry hopefully it figures out it's shit soon or i'm switching to archive.

^we good now dw