Lucifers Wrath pt. 2

I woke up from my painfully traumatic experience. Gasped for air and clenched at the necklace I was wearing. The necklace was a metal angels wing with my aunt Kory's ashes in them. I wear it to feel safe and even sometimes wear it because I can.

I was lying on my bed looking up at my low ceiling. and out of the corner of my eye. I saw a thick, dark, black smoke. Come up from the foot of my bed. And through the smoke. A tiny pitch black hand grabbed the wall and then my foot.

My hair fell in front of my face and everything went dark. I opened my eyes and moved my hair out of my face. I was back in the Underworld. At the top of the lightning rod. Towering over me by a few feet. Lucifer was holding my wrist up in the air making me dangle like a tree ornament. He told me in a dark. Soothing voice.

"And where do you think you're going. I counted to one. And you were done. I got far past one. And you managed to think you could really leave. Haha. Pathetic"

I opened up my wings and tried to fly away. Lucifer grabbed them and snapped the bone in them so I couldn't move. My body winced in pain arching my back as I gasped for air. My dead-weight wings flapped down loosely and went warm and numb my back ached like I got stomped down on. My energy turned a bright ice blue and crystalized at my feet making tall spikes going towards Lucifer in defense of my broken wings.

My foot slipped and i fell forwards head first off the lightning rod and towards the ground. It took a good minute to fall all the way down. As I was falling down the tower. My energy fixed my wings and brought them to be completely full. Still a midnight black from the last time they changed. I twisted by body making myself like a torpedo. I got close to the bottom of the tower and i stopped twisting and and forcefully flapped my wings making me go in the other direction away from the towers. And towards the Dead Ocean. I went to one of the islands. And it was full of jungle. I landed my feet onto the hot sand. And walked towards the jungle of palm trees and thick plants. I was rustling my way through and it started to rain. It never rains in the Underworld unless something really bad happened to someone. Or an empath died. Meaning something happened. It started to pour raining.

I walked out of the jungle area back to the sand and looked towards the farther shore. The side of the three largest towers was faded in fog but still clearly visible, and.. huge. To the right of me. Was the walls and gate of hell. Far away I could see the whole enclosed walls of hell. It was emitting a huge cloud of steam. From the rain hitting the immense heat.

I looked at the towers. A large black spiraling and swirling energy started to radiate from the buildings. I then saw large black dots jump off the tower.

Gargoyles. The towers gargoyles we're leaving the tower in search of me. It happened before. That's how I knew what it looked like when it happened.

Like giant far away crows. The gargoyles flew towards my area. The knew I was at the island. They landed on the sand. Lifting it up as they smashed their fists to plant themselves surrounding me. Close to 10 feet tall. The large, furry, winged, gargoyles roared disgustingly at me.

I ran from them and Into the jungle. They followed.

As I ran. They flew their large bodies through the trees and thick plants. As leaves and trees fell around me being pushed down. I managed to stay ahead of them by a few feet staying safe.

I got to a large circular opening in the jungle. With a white rickety door in the center of it. I knew the door was a way out of here. I ran for my own life as I lunged myself at the door and swung it open and entered it. Not caring where it took me. I slammed the door shut behind me as I heard pounding and slamming on it from the other side. I closed my eyes and locked the door. I slid down the wall beside me and felt so unsafe and vulnerable I started to cry. My energy turned white. And frosted the walls and floor around me making everything freezing cold. I slowly opened my eyes.

I was at the Stevens house. The house I grew up in. It was empty. And, lifeless. I walked around stopping at places. I got attacked at. To remember what had happened here. The faces were stuck in my mind. But no where to be seen at the house when I opened my eyes back up from having slight PTSD.

I walked to the circle rug in the center of the house. And looked down the hallway. Then to the living room. The kitchen. And then the stairs..

I walked over to the stairs and looked down. It was pitch black but the light coming in through the back door. Showing a small square if light at the foot of the steps. A blackish grey. Disgusting monkey like humanoid crawled up the stairs unbelievably fast. Scaring me. It made weird inhale noises and pig squeals. It scurried away from me and down the hallway.

I got too frightened to go downstairs. I walked into the kitchen. And closed the half-door behind me. My kitchen floor turned into green thick carpet. And the living room hardwood floor went to a blue carpet. Everything caught on fire around me and the new family that resides at the home was shown at the kitchen table. Slamming their hands on it and fighting each other while their son cried for them to stop. The fire grew physically hot and the same black creature came in front of me and said.

"It's all your fault. All of it. Heathen. You lied. It's your fault"

I covered my ears and screamed in horror as I waited for it all to go away.

I fell to the floor and got knocked out.

I woke back up in my house and felt around to see if I was actually me, Which I was.