•Playing Cards |• part 3 •| The Death card•

I woke up from the slightly traumatic event and took a deep breath in.

Fast forward to February 17th 2019.

I felt a deep connection to the Underworld that night. I felt tired and drained, I let myself go into the Underworld and I was on a sidewalk that was next to the ocean.
The sky was dark grey of thunderclouds, the moon was on the horizon of the ocean.
It was warm outside and very windy, thunder clapped and lighting struck all around the sky.
The towers looked more black than they have ever been in their existence.

There was a tall person in front of me, at least 20 feet tall. He had a black shredded up cloak shrouding over him that slowly blew in the wind.
He turned around to look at me. A sickle came out from the side of him. His whole body was a skeleton with skin wrapped around the bones individually.
I was starting at death, right in the eyes.
His sickle shined in the moonlight but was rusted with blood at the same time.
He reached out his hand to me and said
"I've been expecting to meet you someday, come walk with me."
I grabbed his hand and felt my energy shift, we started walking in the direction of the towers with the wind blowing against our faces.
I looked down and saw that he had no legs, or feet, he was a floating torso with his sickle as a walking stick almost.
"You've seen other reapers haven't you"
He said to me while still staring ahead.

"Yes, I have" I replied

"Every reaper, came from me. One reaper for every person walking on the earth. Each and every one unique in it's own way. Weather it be a bright neon cat to a small grey humanoid. They all are made to protect the humans souls before it is time for their death, as well as everyone in the earth gets a timekeeper. The smaller black reaper that all look similar to me, they keep the clocks and documents on how your lives will all go from start to finish. They determine when your time is up while the reapers harvest their souls and determine weather or not they go to the Underworld, hell, or their own version of heaven."

"That's extremely interesting.. I've known about the timekeepers and reapers, but i always thought that they were their own spescise. Not a creation of energy like that. I never even knew that you existed until now. I thought that someone saw a timekeeper and mistaken it for death. Not someone saw death and mistaken him for a timekeeper. If you get what I'm saying."

"Yes, I understand. It's very understandable that you could think that since we've never met, ice seen you down here and I never once came up to you in hopes not to scare you off. Your time won't be up for a long long time unless you commit suicide or get into an accident."

"Well, the timekeepers make sure of those things right?"

"Timekeepers only make the life you are gonna live and hope it goes how they planned it. As of now, it's going well for them on how your life is going.. your mind and weather or not you kill yourself is not their choice. They can make the timeline but not make how it'll affect the person they made it for. And accidents, speak for themselves. They're accidents."

"That makes sense."

"I'd hope so"

After that, i felt a strong gust of wind and everything went black. I came back up to my body and slowly started to wake up.
"That was an experience." I thought to myself