.The First Day.

August 28th, 2017. It was a cool night with a full moon. My energy felt very odd, And different. I was on my way to bed and I started getting a headache. I laid down. And started going into my sisters head house to try and sleep. I opened my eyes, I was in the opening hallway of her floating mansion above the dead ocean. I walked down the hall of wood pillars and quartz panelled walls.
I looked out the window to see nothing but a grey sky and a black Crescent Moon. I wondered if the world out there was anything like the rest if my sisters personality. Thinking it was all hers.
I found a door at the very far end of the hallway. And opened it to find it led to the outside. I took a step out and started falling down towards the water. Before I reached the surface of the soon to feel extremely cold sea. My energy spread open a set of dark brown wings. And lifted me up into the sky.
I flew towards what seemed to be a shoreline. When I got there. I saw nothing but flatlands and tall grass spreading for miles next to an ocean full of islands and floating houses everywhere i looked. And a small City skyline far far away in the distance.

(Depiction of what the underworld really looks like)

I flew around far and wide. I came across caves. Ravines. Lakes. 700 year old oak trees. Plane crash sites. And rusted over ruins of beached shipwrecks. Ancient stone buildings and small cities nothing but a pile of ruble and ruins with moss and vines growing through every crack. I also came across many many spirits. And demons. Angels fighting wars in the clouds with other angels and demons. A large set of 3 towers with quarter mile long bridges connecting them.
Energy cores in the open field I'm front of the city surrounded by circular mazes.
Huge swords and weapons. And planes and trucks. All scattered across the same open field. From objects possibly falling from above.
A 15 mile long squared in wall containing every inch of burning hell and tortured souls.
Broken statues and giant mountains scraping the sky.
Many different types of Ships sailing across the sea going from island to island.
I soon realized that my sisters head house wasn't all her energy. It was her energy. Located in it's own spot in the Underworld.

( Picture drawing of a spirit reaching for the Underworlds paradise but restrained by the chains that hell grasps him in)

I walked towards the city. It seemed so large that the more I got close to it, the farther away it got.
For what felt like hours. I walked and walked and walked to the city. The towers were so tall when I was a mile away I could look straight up and not see the top. But what I did see, was a man. Falling, I took a step back and waited to see what was happening.
The man hit the ground in front of me. He landed on his feet like a cat and was completely fine, He had black shoes, Black pants, a black button up shirt with a tailcoat and a maroon red tie. He looked up at me. As I looked at him, his hair was dark brown almost black. Jaw length and slicked back, his eyes were as green as peridot stones.
He had a cane. The part he held was a skull wearing a crown thorns biting on a golden ring with a Ruby center. It was beautiful, but the symbolism of it was very dark.
His energy was dark purple and black. It shook me to my core so badly that I knew. I was looking face to face with Lucifer.
"Hello Noah, I'm sure you know who I am. "

He took his cane and tapped it on the ground 3 times and on the third tap. I fell down into the grass as everything went black. And i woke up

( Drawing I made the day after my first trip to the Underworld before I had an idea on what the towers looked like

( Drawing I made the day after my first trip to the Underworld before I had an idea on what the towers looked like.)