18. Uh-Oh

I woke up next morning having the best sleep of my life. I woke up smiling to myself as I thought of him. The moments we spent with each other yesterday won't fade away easily.
Last night Christian kissed me good night and went back to his apartment. I was overflowing with euphoria but I had a small little thought in the back of my mind that what if Christian disappears like he did the last time. I shook my thoughts away as I got up from my bed and went to the kitchen downstairs. I don't want Christian to come and make breakfast for me today so I made a quick breakfast for both of us. I prepared a stack of pancakes as I already had the batter kept in the fridge.

After making breakfast I went back to my bedroom and then to the washroom to cleanse myself thoroughly. I brushed, bathe and after 20 minutes I stepped out of the bathroom in a towel wrapped around my chest humming some random song stuck in my mind. I combed my wet hair with my fingers as the drops trickled down my back and swooped my hair on my left shoulder. I opened my wardrobe door scanning my clothes hanging on the rod.
I rested my hands on my hips as I took some steps back to take the whole view of the wardrobe and I bumped my back into something muscular. He snaked his arms around my tiny waist resting his chin on my shoulder. I instantly placed my hands on his hands and smiled looking at him over my shoulder.

He pressed a kiss on my cheek.
"Good morning beautiful." He said in his husky voice.

I placed my hand on his cheek playing with his beard. "Good morning handsome." I chuckled.

He pulled me closer into his body.
"You think I'm handsome?", He asked.

I released myself from his embrace and turned to face him.
"Yes because you are handsome." I said putting my forearms on his shoulders as I pulled him closer. He slipped his hands around my waist.

"My handsome man." I said as I placed a small kiss on his nose. He chuckled.

"Why are you so cute?", He asked and then scanned my body with his blue eyes.

"And hot." He said biting his lower lip. I was just in a towel and he was looking at me like an animal looks at it's prey. I felt hot under his gaze. I gently pushed him back placing my hands on his huge chest.

"Shut up." I laughed and walked to my wardrobe again.

"What? You are hot." He said.

"Perhaps." I said.

I picked out two dresses; they were exactly the same but were of different colours. One was black and the other was dark blue. I flashed the dresses in front of Christian.

"Which one?", I asked raising my brows at him.

"Why do you need a dress? I would prefer you without one." He said smirking as he put his hands into his pockets.

I laughed at his reaction.
"Tell me. Quickly!" I said.

"Okay okay." He observed both the dresses for a moment.

"Black, definitely." He said smiling.

"Black it is then." I turned to place the blue dress inside. I turned around again to see Christian looking at me with a smirk.

"I've to change." I said folding my arms on my chest.

"Of course you can change in front of me." He said imitating my pose.

"Christian!", I whined.

"Alright! I'm going out." He said and walked out of the closet.

I locked the door and slipped into the dress. I never wore this dress before, why didn't I wear it all this time. It was a little black dress that ended on mid thigh, had a square neckline and had sleeves that ended above my elbows. I quickly blow dried my hair letting my natural blonde curls free. I did my regular makeup putting classic winged eyeliner and the door knocked.