39. A Cute Little Lunch

Christian pulled his car in front of me. The same black car that I had been in with him when he dropped me off at the hotel on the very first day, a few months back. It has been almost five months since that awful incident happened and after that day I'm sitting in this car. I just hope the end of this ride doesn't turn out to be a bad one again.

There were many cars in the parking area under the building. I did not know Christian brought his car here, I never noticed because we always traveled by my Nebu, who is dead now. We cannot use it anymore because it exploded in front of my eyes. Thinking of my shattered car makes me sad. Christian's car is much similar to Nebu. It is a sedan and is black in colour. I don't have much knowledge about cars but Christian's car isn't a high end one and looks old. His car didn't have dents or scratches on it but still looked old because of the faded paint.

Christian climbed out of the car.

Oh My God!

He shaved!

I was gawking at him with my jaw on the concrete floor. He shaved, Oh my God this is the first time I'm seeing him without beard. He looks so different, so young. I could see his skin, his entire face. He was looking ten years younger. He went from hot to cute so quickly. His cheeks and nose turned pink as I watched him, he was blushing. He noticed the baffled expression on my face and covered the beard area of his face with his hands. I was trying to hold my laughter from bursting out.

He walked around the car and came on to my side. As he walked towards me I checked him out head to toe, he was wearing a light blue shirt with sleeves rolled up till his forearms matching it with khakhi trousers. He looks effortlessly hot.

I placed my fingers on my lips stifling the laughter that was on it's way.

"I know, okay? I look ridiculous." He said against his palms. And I laughed this time. I placed my hands on his and removed his hands off his face.

"No...", I took his hands into mine. I love his hands, holding them makes me flutter. He gave a gentle squeeze to my hands. I love the way his hands feel around me, on my body. One touch from him and I'm on cloud nine.

"You look cute." I said between my laughter. I placed my palms on his cheeks and squished them.

"Really?", He asked with little hope.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. He is looking so cute but I really prefer him with beard. I hugged him as I laughed against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Yeah. Okay. I'm never going beardless ever." He stated.

_______

"Here." Christian reached out to the backseat and gave me a white box of a brand new phone.

"Someone dropped it off from the hotel." He said and I opened it. I pressed the button and the phone glowed. Everything in the phone was already set up from the sim card to the contacts list and everything. I just had to start using it. My second phone this year, unbelievable. I opened Mr.Francis contact and texted him to buy a new car for Christian. I could at least gift him something for saving my life.

"Where are we going?",I asked him as we drove out of the building. The smell of coffee was still lingering in the car. I took a deep breath collecting the fragrance.

"I wanted to take you at some fancy restaurant but then people would know that you're out on a date with your bodyguard.... so I'm taking you to my place." He said and looked at me as we halted at a traffic signal.

"Your place?", I questioned.
Of course he has a home here. Why did I even ask.

"Yeah. I had a place before I became your bodyguard. I mean I still have it, I don't go there much." He explained. I looked out the window and there was a white car with slightly black tinted windows beside ours. I could barely see through that car's window. I'm not the one to stare inside random people's cars but I felt someone was staring back at me. Just when the car moved I saw a pair of blue eyes, very familiar set of blue eyes inside the car.