Chapter 6- The Survival Test Part 2

Hey guys! This is Jay, this part might be a bit short but I will be updating my stories more usually because it's the holidays! Hope you enjoy this short part. :3

***

PREVIOUSLY ON UNFAMILIAR TERRITORY

***

“I guess you’re the only one left huh? I have a feeling that you’re not like the others.” Kakashi deduced.

“Heh. You’re right. The answer to this little test was teamwork. I didn’t help the others because I knew that they wouldn’t accept my help even if I tried to.” I revealed my thoughts to him.

“Well done but even if you’re smart you need skills to beat me.” He said.  So he’s underestimating me huh? I should use this to my advantage…

***

Kakashi’s POV

I was hiding in a tree; my clone was out in the open talking to Chiaki. “I guess you’re the only one left huh? I have a feeling that you are not like the others.” The clone stated.

“Heh. You’re right. The answer to this little test was teamwork. I didn’t help the others because I knew that they wouldn’t accept my help even if I tried to.” Chiaki revealed.

“Well Done. Even if you’re smart you still need skills to beat me.” The clone said. I was on alert but at the same time I was reading the newest edition of ‘Icha Icha Paradise’. She should be around the same level as Sakura.

Chiaki’s POV

He has no idea what I can do. Should I trick him to make him think that I’m weak? It would be funny to surprise the others when I finally show them what I’m capable of.

We both stood there staring at each other. Nobody was moving and there was just a breeze passing by every now and then. “Well. Are you not going to start or are you afraid of me?” Kakashi taunted.

I was strangely calm. I didn’t let my anger take control of me and I began to devise a plan to get those damn bells. “No I’m not scared of you. I just want you to start first.” I told him.

“If you say so.” He muttered and aimed a kunai to my head. I quickly dodged it and jumped into a nearby tree. I should create two Shadow clones to help me.

“Shadow Clone jutsu” I whispered forming hand signs. From then on, my plan began…

I knew Kakashi was hiding in a tree; my clone was out there still fighting with Kakashi’s clone. I hid my chakra and started to make my way to where the real Kakashi was.

Let’s try a new jutsu I created. “Hidden Self jutsu” I whispered. In a flash, my body had disappeared turning me invisible. I slowly teleported to where Kakashi was reading his stupid porn book.

Carefully walking on a tree branch, I reached for the three bells and grabbed them. “Nani?!” Kakashi screamed. He frantically looked around, seeing no sign of me and my clone anymore since I was walking away. I was truly proud of myself and I chuckled evilly. “Hehehehehe. You shouldn’t underestimate me Kakashi.”

Then, the bell had ringed signalling it was time for lunch…

TIME SKIP

We were all in the spot where Naruto was tied to a stump. Everyone’s stomach growled except mine. I smirked while Kakashi was frowning at me.

“Uh oh, seems like everyone’s stomach is growling. Oh and about this exercise, I won’t be sending anyone back to the academy.” He said.

Sakura being the stupid one decided to ask, “What I passed? All I did was pass out and fall over.” “Does that mean the four of us..?” Naruto started to say with a grin but got interrupted.