5. JASON

"You are nothing to me, you are worthless. I never took you as my best friend, heck I never considered you as my friend. I only hung out with you because You are rich. I fucking hate you, you nerdy worthless pathetic bitch and I will make sure to make your life miserable every single day till you wish to just die."

Those are the words that I told her the last time I saw her.

I can't get them out of my head. They keep hunting me.

I still regret it though.

Or not?

I don't really know anymore.

But I did it for a reason, a really good one too!

However, she can never know about it.

₩₩₩

The first day at school, a very familiar looking girl entered the class late with two others.

I couldn't stop watching her trying to figure out where I saw her before.

This girl made my heart pump rapidly, and I don't know why. My heart hasn't reacted like this since...

But she can't be.

However, those three looked like trouble and whispers started in class as soon as they entered the most of them that made my blood boil that someone whispered that those three new students beat our record in coming late for class.

And that hella made me and my three buddies furious.

We were the bad boys of the school. We always came late and no one, not even the teachers could complain about that because they know what we are capable of.

We are the ones who control this school and now those three troublemakers came to ruin everything.

But not on my watch.

Guess we have to play dirty today to let them know who is in control here.

₩₩₩

Soon enough those shitty classes ended and it was time for lunch.

We stayed in the hallway in a dark spot waiting for the new three students to show them who is in control here.

"Hey, They are here!" Ben alerted us.

We approached them. "Well, well who do we have here boys?" I talked coldly snapping their attention to us.

And that's when our eyes connected.

That beautiful familiar girl.

she took her eyes off me so quickly not paying me attention however I just couldn't stop looking at her trying to remember her.

If I just knew her name.

"They are the new fresh meat 'The Triple Trouble'," Adrian spoke sarcastically hands in his pockets.

The new guy whispered something to the familiar girl that he thought that no one else could hear it but I already it.

The hallways were empty and no one was here except us.

However, it really confused me.

What did he mean by staying low and don't want people to know who they are?

Very suspicious!

"Let's go, guys!'. The familiar girl said, ignoring us and turned to walk away with them.

Looks like she is their group leader.

How dare they walk away from us like that?

They really need to learn a lesson.