My Fear for Bugs

My fear of bugs are so huge that idk. I mostly fear spiders, but I don't have arachnophobia. When my mom comes in and be like, "It is so small. Smaller than you why you scared?" I don't care! That spider is going to bite me or do whatever lay eggs. Most bug lay more than one egg. And if that spider was in my room, I would no longer be in that room until it dies. You know what else is smaller than me? A snake with venom, poisonous fruit, a knife. And it can kill me.

           My dad comes in and be like, "They are good for the environment. You know those irritating mosquitos out there. Spiders consume them." I do understand they are good for the environment but not really for me. Even worse, there are things called cockroaches. THEY CAN FLY. I know right you can feel the horror.

Let me tell you a story. True story. Once I came home with my family. I went to my parent's bedroom and I went to the sink and the mirror to see my amazing self. The cockroach popped out of nowhere and I ran to my sister and told her to call 911. She thought there was a robber and started panicking. I called my dad and told him to come in the room to kill the cockroach and my sister found out and she was relieved there was no robbers.

I can sense a bug anywhere. Anytime. Cuz no. Bugs aren't my thing. Some people like to have bugs for pets. I thought they were crazy and still to this day. Some people even camp. They sleep there. Where all the bees, roach, spiders, wasp, etc. are. Like no. Never have I camped outside before. Not gonna do it, never will.  Only do it if you give me millions of that dollars.

Bugs have like so much legs. Much more legs than this chapter of words. They have that antennae like moving in different directions which are really gross. 

The guys and girls who know how to kill any bug is appreciable. I give my thanks. Cuz If I see that bug, you know I be the one screaming. I be the one running. I be the one crying. I be the one scared.

Comment below what you guys do when you see a bug down below thanks :)