People Who Smoke

So you go to a store to buy a pack of cigarettes for about $2. But the ironic thing is that you are paying for something to kill you. Why suffer a long miserable death and try to kill others too? Kill others too, what do you mean? Well, did you ever think that it causes lung cancer? EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE THE ONE SMOKING YOU CAN KILL OTHERS. You can die if you are a nonsmoker and someone else is smoking secondhand.  

       My family never takes smoking seriously. When you are at a job and you see those tiny weeny sign that says, "No smoking." Yeah no one is smoking inside so they go outside. But there is something called WIND where the wind blows the smoke inside. I have to hold my breath, use clothing for me to breathe in or cover nose, or start choking after holding my breath for a while.

       If I was a politician, I am definitely going to support no smoking and no drugs. Okay I done some little research. And you see smoking can take away 3-10 years of your life away. You stop smoking, you can get those years back. Don't come over to me and be like "Oh I smoke because I'm always stressed" and this and that. If you want to stop stressing then as a head start advice, stop smoking. 

       Lung cancer is more common towards women at a younger age for smoking secondhand which really scares me. Symptoms include pain in chest, coughing, short breath, etc. Maybe your life is really hard and you want to kill others XD? Yeet. I might die mainly because of other smoking secondhand. So stop smoking now, if you're reading this.

Comment below if you do smoke. I would really like to convince you to stop smoking and ask why do you smoke?