People Who Don't Eat

Eating disorder. Anorexia. Etc. I don't like it. I kind of find it super weird where people eat and throw up their food because they think that they're fat, but they aren't. Why would you eat the food in the first place? If you gonna just throw it up. Food cost money. So basically you throwing up the money away. I get how some people need to throw up cause they sick or whatever. But like if you purposely throwing it up. Like you are pyscho. 

Diets. A lot of people do diets. I do it sometimes. But when people who are average or skinny like a pretzel stick nu uh. Diet do not exist in your dictionary. Why bother?

People who just have no appetite. I have a sister who won't eat. Me and my family are just worried about her future. You have no idea how proud I am when she eats. It feels like I won the lottery of a million dollars. Don't get me wrong she is precious to me. But like what happens when she grows up. She will go to another state, get a job. Getting a job equals only like 30 mins. to eat. And she just don't eat! One day she eat pizza she like. Next day, she said she don't want pizza and don't like it. Like uh smurr? Like how does this wizardry work?

Comment if there is someone related to you that don't eat or someone you know.