When Your Parent Blame You For Something

I find this super ridiculous. Something bad happens. Like someone broke my mom's vase. My mom will obviously blame it on me. Now my understandingly sister told me that it's because I'm stupid, like to joke around a lot, a higher chance that I broke the vase other than my family members. Yes that's a reasonable reason. And based on that I get blamed for something I did. Not. Do. Legit.

             Anythinnnng that happens. Turns the head in my direction. Wait what why my direction?The first thing she says, "Hey you! You do this?" Like what the fluffing pillow. My parents would jump to conclusion so fast. Literally Faster than the Flash. Faster than a millisecond. Faster than 0.0000000000000001 of a millisecond. Then goes the ranting.

They should win an trophy saying that they so good at going to conclusion. They would've have a Ph.D in some literature on reading skills on conclusions. This is not related to infer. They do got the background knowledge but they don't have the details on facts. FACTS SON! Based on character and personality, not on facts. Like the smur? How that work? Then your thinking is an opinion, not true.

      I can not go against her any way. Because I live with my parents. I get food, etc. But I'm innocent. If I was a stranger in the court, I would prove them wrong so much. That's a satisfying idea.

In this situation when my parents blame me for something I did not do, I just complain to other people and then few moments later I forget it. But still remember it somehow in the future.