Quotes #1

You know how to love me hard. I won't lie, I'm fallin' hard. Yep, I'm fallin' for you, but there's nothin' wrong with that.

It's tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough.

Ride this beat-beat-beat like a pony.

S&M is my favorite video that I've ever, ever, ever done. I can't wait to keep making more incredible videos.

I don't do things for the response or for the controversy.

I just live my life.

I'm crazy and I don't pretend to be anything else.

You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That's what I'm missing right now.

If I cry, it's because I'm very angry and I can't do anything about it because I've run into a dead end. That's when the tears would come down.

I love reading people. I really enjoy watching, observing, and being able to figure out a person, the reason they wore that dress, the reason they smell the way they do.

Over the holidays, and even during filming, I realized that I actually like my body, even if it's not perfect according to the book. I just feel sexy. For the first time, I don't want to get rid of the curves. I just want to tone it up. My body is comfortable, and it's not unhealthy, so I'm going to rock with it.

God just has a way of working things out the way he wants to and you have no say in that.

I always keep my guard up with guys and I guess that can get in the way sometimes. I can make them go through hell.

I am a child but I have to think and act like a woman, this business forces you to.

I am happy and I'm single.

You just want something else that someone else has, but that doesn't mean what you have isn't beautiful, because people always want what you have, and you always want what they have - no one is ever 100 per cent like, 'Yes, I'm the bomb dot com - from head to toe!'

When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls.

When you realize who you live for, and who's important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I'm gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it - and I lived it for me.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what life brings to me.

I have too many clothes, I have too many options.

---------------------------------------------

Habt ihr Wünsche fürs nächste Kapitel..........

PS: Am 03. August kommt wiedermal ein Gerüchte-Kapitel über die Gerüchte vom Juni und Juli