Zitate #3

This is not failure, it’s lessons.- Rihanna

You can’t master your future if you’re still a slave to your past.- Rihanna

Keep your eyes on the finish line and not on the turmoil around you.- Rihanna

A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met yet.- Rihanna

When a door closes you have two choices: give up, or keep going.- Rihanna

“Throw it up, throw it up. Watch it all fall out. Pour it up, pour it up. That’s how we ball out.”- Rihanna (Pour It Up Lyrics)

“You the one that I dream about all day. You the one that I think about always. You are the one so I make sure I behave! My love is your love, your love is my love.”- Rihanna (You Da One Lyrics)

“Shine bright like a diamond. We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky.”- Rihanna (Diamonds Lyrics)

“People hesitate to follow their desires because they don’t know how to divide their soul from their spirit.”

“We found love in a hopeless place.”- Rihanna (We Found Love Lyrics)

“I’ve loved and I’ve lost.”- Rihanna

“I know you’ve been hurt by someone else… I can tell by the way you carry yourself.”- Rihanna (Take Care Lyrics)

“If someone is right for you, you’ll know it.”- Rihanna

“I just love a challenge, whether it’s a relationship, my career, clothing.”- Rihanna

“Let me see you try to live without me. Now where’s your heartbeat? Flat line on the EKG.”- Rihanna (Emergency Room Lyrics)

“One of these days maybe your magic won’t affect me and your kiss won’t make me weak. But no one in this world knows me the way you know me, so you’ll probably always have a spell on me.”- Rihanna (Hate That I Love You Lyrics)

“I can’t stand how much I need you. And I hate how much I love you boy. But I just can’t let you go.”- Rihanna (Hate That I Love You Lyrics)

“& I can’t stand you. Must everything you do make me wanna smile? Can I not like you for a while?”- Rihanna (Hate That I Love You Lyrics)

“Want you to make me feel like I’m the only girl in the world!”

“I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it.” – Rihanna (S&M Lyrics)

“Feels so good being bad. There’s no way I’m turning back. Now the pain is my pleasure cause nothing could measure.”- Rihanna (S&M Lyrics)

“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me.”- Rihanna (S&M Lyrics)

“Why is everything with you so complicated? Why do you make it hard to love you?”- Rihanna (Complicated Lyrics)

“Got my middle finger up, I don’t really give a f-k.”- Rihanna (Rockstar 101 Lyrics)

“I never play the victim, I’d rather be a stalker.”- Rihanna (Rockstar 101 Lyrics)

“No pain is forever.”- Rihanna (Hard Lyrics)

“I really wanna be with you, ’cause you just my type.”- Rihanna (What’s My Name Lyrics)

“You’re so amazing, you took the time to figure me out.”- Rihanna (What’s My Name Lyrics)

“I hate drama. But at the same time, nothing bothers me more than when life’s perfect. And that’s the sick part.” - Rihanna