4

Lannie began to run after Ethan, wearing nothing but a sheet, bringing a whole crowd of people with her. "Ethan please let me expl-." She got cut off before she could get her sentence out.

"Y'know after all these years, I would of never thought you'd cheat on me. And for god's sake of all people Benny. I can't do this anymore Lan. We're through.

Crissy and I exchanged looks while the crowd around us began to "oooh".

Ethan went back inside while Lannie stood there, like a complete idiot.

Crissy stayed back and talked with jasmine for awhile. But I headed inside to see if Ethan was okay.

I spotted him in an empty room sitting in the dark, holding a beer, with only a dim lamp lighting the room.

"Well if it isn't the infamous Ethan Dolan." He obviously hadn't spotted me in the doorway because he looked a bit startled.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but right now, I'd like to be alone." I walked into the dim lit room a bit more then he recognized who I was. I wasn't really all that and a bag of chips but I was well-known around the school because I'm a starter on the varsity volleyball team.

"Oh, hey riah." He said blankly.

"That was pretty rough out there huh?" I asked taking a swig at my beer

"Well, it fucking sucks. So if that's what you wanted to hear, well you heard it." He said gulping down about half of his beer.

"Woah slow down there-."

"DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO SLOW DOWN" He said anger booming through his voice, after he'd heard himself she showed empathy in his eyes. i wasn't really fazed by him though.

"I'm so sorry." He said his voice now much calmer

"No its alright, mind if I sit down?" I asked referring to the empty seat next to him on the burgundy love seat

"Not at all" He said, sad written all into his voice.

"If it makes you feel any better she was a huge bitch." I say laughing, making my way to the couch.

"Well it doesn't but thanks for trying to help."

I gulped down the rest of my beer, instantly regretting it, knowing I'd be paying for it the next morning.

"Hey." I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I'm just trying to lend a helping hand, seeing as though I've been in your position before."

"You've got cheated on?" He asked curiously.

"Yup, several times with the same guy, I was a real dumbass for staying with him." I said shaming my past actions.

"why did you?" He asked seriously

"I-uh-.." I said stumbling trying to find the right words.

"I don't know. He just always seemed to smooth talk his way back into my life." I said blankly, I was rather surprised by how intently Ethan was listening.

"Yeah it's a touchy subject.." I explained

"That's fine, and sorry for being a dick."

"Dude you just got broken up with don't worry about it." I chuckled

"Thanks riah, you're really cool yknow that." Ethan stated with a smug smirk creeping up on his heart-shaped lips.

"Yeah I've been told." I said laughing my hideous laugh of mine. Then I realized my hand was still on his shoulder. I quickly removed it and glanced at the time on my phone.

He looked into my eyes for a brief second before I looked away.

"Ethan it's been really fucking cool talking to you but i should find crissy."

"Yeah of course I should probably go find Grayson and head out too."

"See you around?" I asked with a faint smile on my face.

"Y-yeah of course." He said stumbling on his words.

Wow, I thought, Ethan stuttering is cute as fuck. What, Riah shut up, he just got broken up with.

He caught me staring for a minute.

"A picture lasts longer yknow." He said smirking.

"Fresh out of a break up and you still got that lil bit of fuckboy in you." I said chuckling. "Alright I'm gonna go now, for real this time."

"Okay okay." He said laughing.

I headed out the vacant room and went to find crissy. She wasn't with jasmine anymore she was inside waiting on me.

"Sooooo," crissy said, "how'd it gooo..?"

"How did what go?" I said

"Oh don't play dumb with me bitch." Crissy said smiling.

"I saw you go into the room Ethan went in. Girl you were gone for almost 20 minutes, what did you guys do?"

"We just talked, that's all."

"Mm-hmmm." Crissy said with a smirk playing on her lips. "Cmon lets get you to my house. You're drunk as hell."

"Alright let's go." we walked towards my car and suddenly my phone pinged. It was from an unknown number

unknown
1:03 a.m.
hey riah, long time no see bbg

"Oh no." I groaned

hey my ugly rAtS sorry for not updating in a minute

But I need your honest opinions should I stop the book cause at this point is flopping.

So yeah

Ly my uGly rAtS

please vote ;)