18

the next morning; saturday
ethans pov

i crept out of her bed quietly, trying my best not to wake her, she's had a long night

i went down to the kitchen in nothing but my boxers and opened up her fridge.

i placed a pan on the stove and turned on the fire. i cracked two eggs over the hot pan and watched it sizzle.

i grabbed turkey bacon and pancake mix and placed 2 more pans on the stove, i began scrambling the eggs and fried the bacon.

as i continued making breakfast i played music from my phone, but not loud enough to wake my princess.

-

i placed the scrambles eggs, pancakes, bacon and orange juice onto the platter along with a fork.

i began making my way back up to her room, opening her door slowly to see my her sleeping peacefully.

i placed the freshly made breakfast onto her nightstand.

her phone went off, someone had texted her.

i opened her phone, since i knew her password and examined the text from who i'm assuming is her ex.

crusty bum
9:47 a.m.
tell anyone about last night and the footage is released.

my nostrils flared unintentionally as my blood boiled in anger

i looked down to my baby and knew how to handle this problem.

i grabbed a pen and piece of paper and began to scribble my messy handwriting.

i didn't want her to wake up without me by her side but i had to take care of this.

i placed the sheet of paper on her nightstand next to her breakfast.

i put on the suit i had on last night and headed to my car

-

riah's pov

i stretched my arms over my head and yawned loudly, i smelt something delicious and looked over to my nightstand to check my phone, but instead i was greeted with a whole breakfast and a note from e.

i smiled to myself and rubbed my eyes.

the food was still somewhat warm so if couldn't have been made that long ago

i decided to eat first then read the note, i turned on my tv and watch 'the end of the fucking world'

my eyes melted into the television having my undivided attention as i dig into my pancakes

"mmm" i groaned in satisfaction by how good the pancakes were

i finished up just about everything and gulped down the last bit of my orange juice.

i leaned back into my bed and groaned by how full i was

i decided to read ethan's note now.

i leaned over toward my nightstand and let my fingers graze over the lined paper.

my eyes scanned his messy handwriting and chuckled it read 'from e' on the front of the sheet of paper