Chapter 2 ~ Twins

I couldnt belive my eyes. Could Flower really be Faster Than The Wind? Then I look at the picture of her racing it was her. Right before he died, her last owner, Richard Williams had her bred with Spirit. Spirit was a great grandson of The Black Stallion himself. I took a deep breath I just bought a race horse, i mean two race horses.

Later that week

I was running low on feed for the animals, so i had to go to town to buy some more. I left at ten in the morning and returned at two. I unloaded the feed into the feed barn. I was walking back to the house and I saw Flower stand up in the middle of the pasture. at her feet i saw a small black, somthing. I knew there were no rocks in the pasture so i climbed over the fence to check it out. I walked until i got about ten yards away from her. then i stopped and out of nowhere the black thing puts a head up it was a foal!

I walk closer and flower walks slowly towards me then i hear a little whinny and a white foal walks or should i say wobbles out from behind her. I gasp, she had twins.

The white one standing was a filly, pure white, with a midnight black mane and tail, and the black one, trying to stand was a colt, with a pure black coat and a silky white mane and tail.

by now flower had reached me and stuck her muzzle in my pocket finding a sugar cube.

then she trotted over to the black colt and helped him stand up. after a minute he stood up and started to nurse along with the filly. I crawled back over the fence and into the house.

vote

comment

and

fan

pleez!