8

Mitch didn't say anything to Kirstie. He hoped there was a reason she would treat Scott like this. But he also got Scott's number from Kevin.

Mitch listened to the phone ring as he waited, smiling when he heard Scott's voice.

"Hello?" He answered kindly.
"What's up?" Mitch asked with a smile.
"Who is this?" Scott asked slowly.
"I go to school with you." Mitch hinted.
"Oh yeah, you're that one kid from that one class. Hinting that you go to my school doesn't help." Scott sighed.
"It's a good thing you're a pretty boy, Scott Hoying." Mitch smiled.
"Oh, Pretty Boy! How'd you get this number?" Scott asked.
"Kevin."

The two talked for hours about anything they could think of. Eventually Mitch fell asleep while still on the phone, so Scott hung up and let him sleep, knowing they would see each other at school.

Mitch was surprised to see Scott was standing there waiting for him to get off the bus.
"Fancy meeting you here." Scott smiled when Mitch walked up to him.
"I know! No one ever comes here." Mitch chuckled, playing along for the fun if it.
"Where are you first period?" Scott asked kindly as he walked along side of Mitch.
"Um, Mr. Lee."
"Great, let's ditch."
"N-no, I can't ditch."
"Relax, I've got a friend that can forge a doctors note. Live a little, Mitch."

Mitch sighed and stopped walking towards the school to look up at Scott as he grinned.

"Please?" Scott begged with big, blue eyes.

A/N I really have no interest in this book. Is this any good? Because I might just put it on hold until I can start liking it again, but right now I'm struggling to write chapters.