Weird, right? [4]

- the next day -

Today is Saturday, meaning that thankfully there's no need for me to get up early and get ready for school. Instead, I decided to just chill at home today. If Jeno wants to hang out then he can come over, but other than that I'm going to stay away from people.

Last night was weird. Obviously, I had the same dream again, but the tree I used to hide was replaced by a wall. It's so weird, especially because something similar happened that day.
I researched a lot about it and asked some people I know, by that I mean Jeno and Chan, but they couldn't help me much either.

Maybe I just have to wait and see? It seems like every night the dream gets a bit clearer, and maybe soon I can fully understand why this is happening.

Now, what should I do first? I could either get up and make myself some pancakes for breakfast, even tho it's already 3pm, or I could scroll through Instagram and youtube a bit.
Second option sounds good, I'm trying to lose weight anyway so I'll just eat later.

A bunch of pics pop up on my front page. Mostly the ones Jeno and Chan posted, but also from @realstraykids, since that is the group my brother is the leader of. It looks like someone sent me a follow request? I bet my ass it's Lucas.
Yep, it is...

I don't want to accept it, but I also really want to know why he desperately wants to talk to me all the time. I'm not interesting at all. Maybe I can just ask him?

Hey there y/n! ~ Lucas

Hey. I kinda need to talk because there's something I want to know. ~ y/n

Okay sure. Should I come over? ~ Lucas

I guess so. ~ y/n

I only have to wait a little while before he knocks on my front door. Wow he's quick.
I let him in and tell him to sit down on my bed. He looks around, barely paying attention to me at first.

L: "Is that a pic of your brother over there?"
He points at a framed picture hanging on my wall.
Y: "Uh Yeah. That's my brother Chan, the guy on the right is Jeno and that girl in the middle is me, obviously."
L: "Is he a nice brother?"
Y: "Nice? Oh he's more than just that. I honestly don't know if I could live without him in my life. He's sorta like the only real friend I have, besides Jeno of course."
L: "What do you mean? Don't you have many friends?"
Y: "Well... I moved here from Australia when I was about 5 years old and for some reason I never managed to properly open up to anyone. My brother says I'm just shy, but I guess it's mostly because I have trust issues."
L: "But you're opening up to me right now."
Y: "This is not what I consider opening up. I'm not going to tell you anything that Jeno and Chan know, because only they are allowed to hear my secrets."
L: "Do they know about the guy from yesterday?"

Shit. I totally forgot that he was there. I'm speechless for a second before changing the subject.

Y: "Um, anyway... I actually wanted to ask you something."
L: "Okay, what?"
Y: "Why are you always wherever I am?"

He smiles at me and touches his neck.
"Weird, right? It must be fate."

What the hell does he mean by that? And how is he so confident, I just don't get it.
Should I ask him to leave again? It would be rude, because I literally told him to walk all the way to my apartment and now he'd just have to leave again...
Maybe there's something I can do to ask him some more questions without making it seem a bit too creepy.

Wait, I know.

"You probably want to stay for a bit longer, huh? Have you ever played Truth or Dare?"
"I'm pretty sure everyone has played that at some point in their life."

I clap my hands in excitement. I guess that's just a weird habit or something...
I tell him to sit down on the floor, because it seems more appropriate for this game. I don't really know why.
This game is literally the only way for me to find out about his secret plan. Maybe he really is a serial killer. It would be kinda funny but also terrifying as fuck. Wait- why would it be funny? I'm such a mess...