Good Girl ~ [7]

!!Warning!!
Smut included in this chapter

*Y/n's POV*

It's Sunday morning, and I always go for a walk in the park. Even tho I'm slightly scared Lucas might be around, this is part of my daily routine, and it helps me cope with some things.
The weather today is nice, even tho it's raining, I absolutely love it.

After running for about 10 minutes I decide to wait next to the grocery store I always go to, because Jeno sometimes works there, when I get pulled into a corner and harshly pressed against the wall.

"Baby, surprised to see you here."
My eyes were closed until now, but I recognize this voice anyway. It's really high pitched but full of threat. I carefully look up to see very dark eyes staring at me with lust, and dark orange hair, all belonging to none other than Haechan.

"Please let me go", I beg carefully and he smirks.
"Aw, you've actually come for a visit at the perfect time." He moves his hand down to my waist and roughly kisses my neck.

"I have this problem, and it's your job to fix it, because you're my slut, I own you.",
he whispers. His voice starting to sound more and more dominant. I'm scared.

The same situation happened once before but I managed to escape before he could do anything. Right now he's holding onto me way too tightly.

"We can make this a deal. You get to leave without me hitting you if you suck me off."
"What if I don't?"
He grins sadistically and leans in closer to my ear.
"I'll hurt your little roach friend."
By that he means Lucas. I gulp.

I know I should just run off, but I'm scared. I don't want Lucas to get hurt because of me, when he's always been the one to protect me since we met, even tho we barely know eachother. I don't even know why I care so much about his welfare all of the sudden, but I do, and I can't let him get hurt.

I hesitate for a bit before slowly getting down on my knees, Haechan smiling while biting his lower lip.
He's been telling me to do this for ages, but I always let him punch me instead, but now it's mainly for Lucas' safety.

I slowly unzip his pants, making his already hard dick spring out and almost hit my face. I gently lick it from the end all the way up to the tip making him groan.
He pushes my head forward, almost making me choke as his dick hit the back of my throat.

I cry out a few tears, but then begin to do what he told me to. I bop my head back and forth, first slowly, but I quicken my pace whenever his moans become louder.

After just a few minutes I let him cum inside my mouth and immediately get up. He smirks and pats my head. "Good Girl."
I don't reply with anything and just run back home.

On my way, Jeno walks into me and greets me happily. "Y/n! What are you doing here?"
So far he hasn't noticed my glazed eyes and rapid breathing. "I was just... going for a walk."
I answer him and jog passed him.

He's obviously confused, but maybe he just believes I'm having a bad day, which I am, of course. I'm just really glad Lucas isn't around, it would be difficult trying to explain that to him