Part 1: The Nightclub and it's Workers

It was 10:04 pm.

You were running late.

You were literally running. Running down the elite and prestigious street that was St. Clare, trying to get to your job as fast as possible.

The sidewalk you sprinted on was only illuminated by the iridescent street lights. You rounded a corner, the duffle bag slung over your shoulder jostled around beside you. As your eyes met the familiar towering, sleek glass building of U.A., you spotted the long line of people waiting to get into the nightclub. Expensive sport cars lined the street outside the club and gorgeously wealthy people stepped out of them. Valet service workers took keys from those who stepped out and drove the half-million dollar cars to a safe under ground garage. You wouldn't want to leave those cars on the street at night, and guaranteeing their safety was just one of many perks U.A had to offer its patrons.

The line was full of club/business owners, young entrepreneurs, rich college kids, and the occasional celebrity. Anyone that was anyone went to U.A. on their weekend nights. The club was known for being explicit and classy all at the same time.

You walked ahead of the line, burgundy velvet rope separating those in line with the road. Sato stood on the outside of the line, watching over the groups of people for any suspicious activity. At any other club, people of these status would not be caught dead waiting in line. But checking everyone's identity and patron papers was just another safety precaution U.A took. Besides, everyone knew the short wait was worth it ten fold once inside.

Sato spotted you appearing and turned your way.

"Running a little late there, eh?" He teased.

You only glance at Sato as you speedily passed.

Shoji stood at the front of the line, letting people in and checking IDs. He was the best bouncer in the business, next to Sato. You passed him with barely a side glance, as you were mainly just focused on getting inside and changed into your uniform before the manger, Iida, found out you were late.

You quickly rushed down the large limestone steps to the club's entrance doors. Music filled your ears as you neared the tinted glass doors and erupted as you swung them open. The club was full of people already, with the dance floor packed, tables full, and the bar crowded. The usual smell of the club rushed your nostrils, which could only be described as the smell of money. Everything and everyone was dripping in it. It smelled of various expensive colognes, brand new clothing, roses, and alcohol.

Despite the dark atmosphere, the interior of the club was one of the largest in the country. The ceilings stretched to just over two stories tall and was painted to replicate a starry night sky. The stars illuminated in the club's various multi-coloured lights. It was your favorite part of the building. There was a large stage off to the left of the club that had strippers and dancers performing for those on the dance floor below. But the stage was large enough, high enough, and the dancers were eye-catching enough that no matter where you were in the building, you could see them perform. Stripper poles were positioned at the far sides of the stage and each had a dancer swinging around to the beat of the music. The dance floor was packed with people dancing and grinding and drinking. The DJ table floated above the dancers, level with the second floor, as it was heavily bolted into the wall.

The second floor contained a balcony that wrapped around the remaining walls of the club, allowing you to look down onto the people below. There was a large grand limestone staircase on the far right side of the club with glamorous red carpet and white railings. Most customers went to the second floor to relax from the dance floor and have some more privacy. Deep violet cushioned booths and couches lined the walls. A few standing tables stood around the railings to allow patrons to watch the floor below. Beyond the couches and booths were several exclusive private rooms located down several maze-like hallways. These could be booked by patrons, but because of the privacy they offered, it was a steep price on top of memberships to book. They were often used for private stripper shows or a quieter place to talk and, most likely, do blow.