Chapter one- The start

"Alarm" gbrrrrrring. Oh seriously you've got to be kidding me. honey wake up it's time for school.  Mum. .... I'm getting up well I'm Leia we just moved up from North Carolina I'm a high school student I'm 16 and I guess my new school ledridge high school , California. Mum I'm coming. Okay come and eat breakfast it's ready. What is the breakfast bacon and eggs with sandwiches  , oh mom you didn't have to no I had to today is your first day of school so enjoy ooh mom I love you so much, I love you too so much darling now hurry up and eat up you don't want to be late on your first day okay mom I'm almost done bye mom bye sweetheart and have a nice day try and make some friends okay I will drop you off.
OK bye mom have a nice day. I walk into the school hall people throwing glances at me because guess I'm the new student I'm wearing blue skinny jeans with a T-shirt and ankle boots. Then I look for my class I'm late for class suddenly I get detention by 4:00pm so after school I go to detention there i meet three other students we all sit in the detention hall just sitting then suddenly different sounds just come out of nowhere then with the help of other musical instruments present in the hall we start playing an original song written by me. The bass played by the red haired, the keyboard played by the blond guy, the guitar played the most handsome guy I have ever seen with his brunette hair and beautiful smile that will make you go bonkers and then finally me the girl who lead sings and writes. So you should know I'm also a brunette.

I'm so sorry guys if there are alot of errors please bear with me this is my first time I promise you the next chapter will be better. PS Disney channel rocks. I will update soon but please I need your votes to update sooner thanks
Check out my you tube channel  on the next chapter with more details thanks and remain safe God bless you all