Chapter 2- The Encounter

OMG guys I'm so sorry for not updating sooner I was so busy preparing for school
So please this is the next chapter please enjoy!!!

During detention the brown haired guy came towards me." Hello I'm Luke  wats your name.
Uhmm you talking to me, yeah I am well it's non of your business please leave me alone and don't talk to me again.. Well that was awkward.  Hmm feisty I like don't worry we shall meet and I shall know you, well till then
Well I'm leaving I think detention is over, we should get going we don't want to get lost, yeah good point OK uhm bye??
I leave the detention room because detention is over, Going back home
The brown haired boy in all his glory riding his car stopped to give me a ride, I declined telling him I don't need a ride my house is in the corner
He asked again but I declined and left him not creating more issues I ran all the way to my front yard and entered my home.
Hello mom I'm back hey darling how was your first day.. Mom it was bad I got detention on the first day is that
Usual..  Ooh honey what did you do I made noise in class Ooh I'm sorry but why...  Mom it was a mistake now I am paying dearly OK honey go and shower and come downstairs for dinner Alright mom..i go upstairs to my room entering the shower to bathe with my clothes off after I go to my room put on a tank top and a sweat pants then go downstairs for dinner... Mom I'm down (well I'm the only child, my dad is dead and I'm the only child)..ok honey have a sit  - umm mum it's so delicious how do you cook so well,  well  your grandma taught me and I'm gonna teach you okay!  Okay mum I want to learn how to cook good food like you Alright honey finish up then do the dishes ok mum....
Doing the dishes was an easy task mom I'm done with the dishes can I go upstairs now okay honey good night, good night mum sleep tight . I will darling. Ooh I almost forgot mom yes honey can I walk to school tomorrow why honey mom please I need it OK honey ok good night mom love you,  you too.

Thanks guys plz read up
Leia's pov coming up....
Peace