Chapter 5

Hey guys I'm really sorry
I haven't posted in a while I've been so busy with school and other stuffs please bear with me.. and I'm really sorry. So please enjoy this next chapter.
Love you guys❤️❤️

The truth or dare was actually going great, that was until Kiki had to spoil it. Nooo I spoke too soon. The next turn was hers so she asked me truth or dare and me as gullible as I was I choose dare, I didn’t know she had a plan up her sleeves, so she dared me to kiss Luke. I really wanted to shout at her, I couldn’t kiss Luke ever. He was a jerk, so mi pecked him instead and that jerk actually smirked at me, so irritating. she asked why and I said it was still a peck so we kept on arguing until she finally gave up. Next it was my turn I thought to myself pay back is a bitch. I asked Kiki truth or dare and she chose dare so I dared her to kiss Dave too particularly on the lips and surprisingly she did it. But Dave still couldn’t get over what had happened, the look on his face was actually very funny Kiki didn’t seem fazed at all she still kept her cool but I’m sure the kiss must have meant something to both of them. Because there is no way a kiss like that couldn’t mean anything and it was kind of long. The rounds continued with Luke and his usual smirks all the time, until we finally gave up because it was almost time for detention to end. As soon as it ended the teacher in charge let us go home, we thanked him and left our separate ways. But Luke started following me with his car saying and I quote that he’s route is that way too. And asked if I wanted a ride, I rejected immediately but he didn’t give up he still kept on asking me until I had to ignore him cause he was really starting to get on my nerves. And I kept on walking, so I guess he got the hint and left immediately. Well I thought wrong because guess what he did he actually parked inside the school and came out claiming he wanted to walk with me. I asked him why don’t you want to give up. He says, I hardly give up and i always get what I want and that is you. So I tell him never in this life time and he asks what of the next life time and I thought to myself jerk. Well we walked in silence because I told him to shut up. So we finally reached the diversion where we meant to drop so I tell him can you go now .he says he wants to drop me home, I tell him there is no way in he’ll ever know where I live, he still pleads but I send him off I make sure he is out of sight before heading to my way home. I finally reach home. But mom isn’t yet back from work so I go upstairs to freshen up and change. Then I go downstairs to look for something to eat by the time I was eating mom came home. Mom!! How was your day, I really missed you today. Ooh honey it was good I missed you too, how was detention?  ’Mum it was the absolute worst. I pray I never get detention again. Was it that bad... yes mum it was. What happened then? Mom promise me you won’t laugh? Ok I promise now what’s wrong mom I was dared to kiss a guy, she starts laughing… mom I thought you said you won’t laugh well its funny. So what did you do did you do it? Of course not mom!! I just pecked him. Ooh just a peck? Yes mum nothing else ok dear you have nothing to worry about. Ok mom .Goodnight mum I’m really tired... Alright sleep well dear. I go up to my room as I’m on my bed today was so stressful I wonder how tomorrow will be I hope it won’t be that bad.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter would be both Kiki and Dave's POV
Coming soon.....♥️
Please vote and comment too and help me tell your friends and family to please give this book a try Thank you guys so much