Chapter 6

Dave’s Pov
Ever since I met Kiki I have hard this liking towards her, so the dare gave me an opportunity to know if what I felt was real. When we kissed I felt really good and then I hoped she knew how I felt to. From the very first day I met her I knew that she was the one for me with her captivating smile and big brown eyes. She was really beautiful. During the kiss I know I felt some sparks and I hope she felt them too. After the kiss ended we had to pull away. The detention was already over, I waved to Luke to say our goodbyes. I saw Kiki leave so I tried walking out school with her but she just ignored me as if I wasn’t there, I even tried making small jokes still no budge. I already planned to give up when she actually spoke to me and gave me hand and she said. ’Hi! We haven’t officially introduced myself my name is Kiki’’. To say I was dumbfounded was an understatement, I was shocked I didn’t even know what to do. She waved in front of my face then I got to my senses and replied to her. I smiled to her and asked her so you finally acknowledged my presence and she said ‘’ yes, you have been disturbing me for some time now so I decided why not. In my mind I thought’’ I was so happy we had started a conversation. So after that we talked about various things and she told me about the tunes she has been working on before we reached her house we bade our good byes and exchanged phone numbers. I was so happy. I thought to myself ‘’I guess we have to take things so before anything happens between us, I just hope she accepts me’’. Then I walked home greeted my parents because they were still watching TV. I want really hungry so i went to my room and off to bed before I slept there was one person on my mind.

So is this love brewing or what?
Up next Kiki's pov, we see her own point of things.

Please you all should comment, vote and share and help me tell your friends about this book.