Chapter 9

They forced themselves and came to sit where we were Luke as usual flirting with me and Kiki acting all shy around Dave. (Note to self I need to ask her what's going on). So we ate lunch I peace and quiet (thank the gods). I had peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Kiki had French fries and ketchup, Dave had burgers, fries, and a coke (gosh he has so much big appetite) I asked him why he ate so much food he told me that he was a growing boy and needed food. (Growing boy more like a foodie). Luke ate moderately just like anybody else he had an apple and fries. After lunch we had one more class then after that we were to go home. We spent like an hour plus before we closed for the day but I wanted to go to Kiki's house before I went home. So I hurriedly called my mom and told her I would be back home later and she allowed me to go with Kiki to her home. So I told Kiki my plan and she was quite happy that I was going with her to her home. We left immediately I told her. We walked because her house was near the school. Kiki house which was a duplex was really amazing both the interior and the exterior part. She had a garden in front of the house and when we entered inside it was really spacious. A woman came down the stairs you could tell she was Kiki's mum because of their resemblance. She seemed really cheerful and was smiling. As soon as Kiki saw her she went to hug her and then she greeted her. Kiki introduced me to her and so I went and greeted her too she asked about me and my family and i replied. She told me I was welcome anytime to her home so i thanked her and Kiki took me to her room. I was marveled by what I saw inside her room beside her bed side which was queen sized she had a reading table and a medium sized chandelier untop of the ceiling. She also had like a reading shelf and a mini studio which had some instruments and the room which was painted purple it was really good. I appreciated the view accordingly. All in all her room was so good and it was also neat too. She watched me as I took note of her room well so she asked me if I liked it I told her yes I did so much so she laughed and told me thank you. After that we both sat on her bed so I decided to ask her what's been bugging me. What was her deal with Dave? She seemed so hesitant to tell me but I kept on asking her and she finally told me and what she said actually took me by surprise nevertheless I was so happy for her.

LOL.. YOU GUYS WOULD FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE'S NO NEED FOR US TO BE IN A HURRY.
GUYSSS PLEASE BEAR WITH ME IM REALLY SORRY I'VE BEEN SLACKING SO MUCH IN UPDATES I'LL TRY TO BE MORE CONSISTENT FROM NOW ON
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR READING MY STORY♥️♥️
PEASE COMENT DOWN BELOW ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS STORY GUYS.