Chapter 7

Kiki’s Pov
I don’t even know what to think. We have to kiss each other? Like what kind of dare is this. A part of me wanted to refuse but the other part wanted me to explore to feel what is like to kiss him. ’Gosh what am I even saying to myself, well here goes nothing and then we kiss. I swear I felt some sparks when we kissed it was as if we were actually meant to kiss. Cliché right? And none of us actually wanted to pull apart but I finally let go and was out of breath and looked into his eyes, it was so beautiful. He had light green eyes which I could get lost into, and his face was also one of a kind. He was so handsome. Immediately I snapped out of it. I thought to myself ‘’Kiki you can’t be crushing on him’’. And it was true I shouldn’t be crushing on him. I didn’t want to get my heart broken again. So as soon it was detention over I bade good bye to leia and left. We weren’t so close yet but with time. As soon as I left the school guess who showed up beside me, well you guess right it was none other than Dave he kept on talking asking me different questions. And obviously I didn’t want to answer him Cant he just take a hint I dint want to talk. I had to figure out my feelings first. But I couldn’t take it any longer, I just had to introduce myself, to say he was shocked was an understatement. I had to laugh inside. I told him my name then he replied and said I had acknowledged him, I told him I had to unless I would loose it because of him and his talks, then he chuckled, jerk.  After the introductions we talked about various things and came to a conclusion that he actually might not be a bad guy and I would like to know more about him and spend more time with him, I even showed him some of the tunes had been working on. So I felt sad when I reached my home I actually wanted to spend more time with him and see how it all turns out, so I asked him for his number and he gave it to me and I actually gave him mine we bared farewell and he left. Then I entered inside. I saw that both my parents were still in the living room, I greeted them and my father asked why I was out so late. He was kind of strict but I loved him nonetheless, I explained to him about the detention, he shouted a little and calmed down and he said it was ok. I hugged him and my mom and went to my room. Before I slept I thought about texting Dave but I felt I would seem too desperate so I decided to just sleep and thought about Dave before I went to sleep.

And it continues......
See y'all in the next chapter