Chapter 5 (reality)

I hope yous like it and thanks again for the reads :D

Lilly's pov

Now I told you that I'd tell my story as realistically as possible . So than I can't lie and make it all of it seem painful. At times things were bearable. Sure at times I laughed. Smiled. Giggled and played. But the sadness, it overpowered all else. I tried to ignore it, and I did. I put aside all the bad thoughts that were so hard not to dwell on. But ignoring it made things worse. Because I did remember it. Every single word, and when I cut that's when it all comes back every single look, every single insult.

I don't understand? How people who you trust with all your life can turn their backs on you? How they can be so evil?

I used to love making new friends. I used to love meeting new people. Learning about them and telling them about myself. I used to be so open. I trusted anyone and everyone. So you see it my fault. Isn't is because I was to stupid and dumb to see what people are really like. I always looked at the good in people but I was to careless to see the bad. I pushed aside all the negatives and made excuses. How stupid I was. How dumb could I get? People they just use you. They make you promises. But they fail to keep them and expect you to keep yours. They make you trust them and when you do they use everything you ever said against you. That's the truth. That's what they do. That's why you don't get to close because they either leave you or hurt you. That's why I don't get close to Fifi or Tonicha. Because I'm scared they will leave me. That they will be like them. I've been hurt too much now. That I've lost all trust. So much so that I can't even trust my best friend. I hate that I can't trust her. But there is nothing I can do because I learnt the hard way the saying friends forever isn't true..

Year 7 was an amazing year I'm not going to lie. It was the fantastic start to school. It was happened the years to follow. Anyway I really loved year 7. It had been a fun year. I'd made many friends and at the time friends meant the world to me. I was friends with everyone and I'd say we all grew to love each other. Some kinda love that turned out to be. But you know when everything is perfect it's not real. It means that your living a dream. And so it was only in the space of a year the tables had turned from good to bad. But we'll get to that shortly... For now all you need to remember is don't trust anyone and that friends forever is all fake cause once you've been used for your purpose your diposed of like a toy.

Like, comment,vote ~Samiha :D

I hope you enjoyed this chapter let me know and Vicky I owe you credit for the beginning of the chapter.