.I guess I'll make my own way.

Taylor's POV

I got up to voices screaming I got out of my bed and went to take a shower.When I was done I got dressed 'Black shirt that has skulls on it,I put on ripped pants and some high tops'I got my bag and my skateboard and headed downstairs to see my mother and Melanie fighting I walked past them "Bye bitches!"I said then walked out the door.

That seems 'Harsh' no its not they call me worse things.I got my phone out and put music on 'Hell above' by Pierce the veil I love them so much...I put my headphones in and skated my way to school when I walked in girls would give me the 'Oh no the slut is here' look I just ignore them when I got to my locker there is paper taped to it that says things like 'Slut.Fag.Just die.'I took them off and put my skate board into my locker.Then walked off I felt someone push me I turn around to see Zane my sister's boyfriend he's a jock he bullies me "Hey news flash your a bitch"He says getting closer to me I roll my eyes "And news flash your a lunatic"I said pushing him then walking off "Your shit"He says looking at me "Hey fuck you"I say pointing him the finger while walking off.

*********

When I'm in lunch I hear people whispering about me.'Does it bother me?sometimes'I only come to lunch to get a drink then I go to music class cause thats where I can really talk about my feelings and let them out.Mr.Peter lets me talk about my feeling.When I went into the hall I see Zane and Melanie coming towards me when they were close to me zane said "Fuck off."to me what the fuck? "Why do I need to 'Fuck off'?"I said to him then Melanie "Nobody wants to hear your bullshit okay taylor!"Melanie snaps at me "Fuck you and him"I said pointing them the finger and walking off.God why is my life so hard.When I was walking home cause I didn't feel like skateboarding a lady in her mid 30's asked me "Excuse me young lady would you like some band tickets?"She asked me "Um what band is it?"I ask really weirdly "Pierce the veil"she tells me Omg Kool it tay "Sure how much?"I ask trying to hide how excited I was "No charge"She says with a smile "Really thank you so much!"I say.

The ticket said 'Friday June 3 ' Oh my god I'm going to a pierce the veil concert yes!I got home and went straight to my room not worrying what anybody had to say.I'm going to a freaken pierce the veil concert yay!