.How can you see into my eyes like open doors.

(Vic POV)

I opened my eyes then closed them I rubbed them and opened them again.Everybody was still asleep I got out of my bunk and looked over at taylor who was so peaceful.I went to the kitchen and got a bowl and poured some cereal and some milk and sat on the couch.

I heard a thump noise from inside the other room.One of them is awake taylor came out of the room her hair all messed up with Pj's she looked so cute "Hey little red."I said to her she jumped when she heard me."God don't scare me like that."She said with a chuckle then came and sat on the couch "So where are we going now?"Taylor asked while looking out the window "Our hometown..."I said while looking into her eyes "What's wrong?"I asked her she looked down "What if i s-see my parent's..."She said a tear rolled down her cheek I rubbed it away and hugged her "I won't let anybody ever hurt you."I said in a whisper and hugged her even tighter...

************

(Carley POV)

Yay we are here..."Okay first we go downtown."I said to taylor then put on my sunglasses."Are you sure you wanna wear a jacket tay its hot outside?"I asked taylor while looking out the window."I'm fine."She said while getting two water bottles from the fridge."Okay lets go."while opening the door.

We were starving so we went to pizza hut.

Holy crap sandwich.No that can not be him.Crap "Oh crap Parker is here!"I said while getting the menu and hiding my face."Who is parker?"Taylor asked while taking a bite of her pizza and looking at parker "He is my ex-Boyfriend."I said I could feel someone behind me I turned around to see Parker.

Crap."Hey slut and hey slut's friend."He said to us with a very weird expression on his face... "Hey dick face."I said while getting up and motioning to taylor that we need to leave.We walked outside.

(Taylor POV)

When we walked outside I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me I turned around to see parker I pulled away "Don't you wanna have some fun!"He said while grabbing my arm "Get your hands off of me Care call vic!"I said and punched parker.

(Vic POV)

'Ring Ring'I got my phone and answered it.

Hello-Me

Vic come downtown now!-Carley

Why what happened?-Me

Its parker tay and him are fighting-Carley

Oh crap okay I'm going!-Me

I got there and I saw Carley screaming and parker and taylor were fighting.I got out of the car and ran towards them "Get the fuck away from her!"I said then started punching him I heard Carley screaming my name I got up to see taylor running away and Carley chasing after her I got up and started running to them.I finally stopped and started backing up until she hit the wall she just looked at us in shock she sat down and started to cry "D-don't hurt me I didn't mean to i'm sorry please don't hurt!"She said while putting her hands up "I'm sorry."She said I kneeled down and looked at her "I will never hurt you taylor."I said while picking her up."We should take her to the doctors."Carley said while looking at me then at taylor.Nobody will ever hurt you.