.Let your heart win.

(Carley POV)

Did they just kiss "O-oh my god."Thats what I said then hit the ground I thought it was gonna be hard,but it was soft..."Crap."I said then got up everybody was looking at vic and tay then they looked at me."Crackers."I said with a cheesy smile."I didn't know y'all two were a to- a thing."I said everybody looked at vic and tay that were standing side by side tay was looking at the floor and vic was looking out in space."Hello earth to shorties."Tony said waving his hand in they're face.They both snapped out of it and looked at Tony "Are y'all a thing?"I asked again getting right in front of them."I don't know are we..."Taylor said looking at me then at vic "I guess so..."Vic said while picking up tay and spinning her around.I smiled "Oh my glob,I am gonna put this on Instagram yay!"I said while taking a pic of them together then posted it."Awe the two shorties..."Mike said with a smirk "Fuck of mike."Vic said with a smile "I'm so happy I could I could jump into mr. and mrs. Starcraft's pool!"I screamed while jumping around like a maniac they all looked at me "I wanna do that let's go care."Taylor said to me and we both walked out yelling...

************

(Vic POV)

We finally got to mr. and mrs.Starcraft's house and jumped the fence Carley and taylor jumped in they had a couple of beer's "Hey hey person."I heard tay say to me motioning her hands for me to go over to where she was.I walked over there and sat down cause I didn't want to get wet "Hey person come in the water is fine..."She said to then she tugged on my arm "No..."I said to her then she got out of the swimming pool and started to sing. Oh god...

Then pushed me in I hit the water it was freezing I got up "This is freaken cold."I said moving around then taylor started laughing then I pulled her in...After drying off we went to the bus and ate dinner...

(Taylor POV)

When I was eating Tony took my pizza "Hey give it back."I said while chasing him "No way you don't own it."He told me with a chuckle "Well my saliva does."I said he looked at the pizza and made a gross face."Does that mean I can eat it."Vic says to me with a smirk.He better not then I saw Tony handing vic the pizza "Vic you better not."I said while walking towards him,he opened his mouth and took a bite of the pizza "Yum."He said then taking another bite I ran towards him then he got up and ran away "Get back here,fight like a man."I yelled so he could hear me.After like 13 minutes he came with two pillows "Okay we can fight."He says while throwing me the pillow."You are so immature."I tell him while getting closer then hit him with the pillow.

**********

"Are we gonna watch a movie or what?"I asked them while looking through the movies that they had."Sure oh how about the avengers."Carley said while sitting down then everybody came and sat down vic sat next to me and jamie sat on the other couch mike and tony sat on the floor.I put the movie on "This isn't the avengers this is the devil inside me."Carley says "I'm going to the bunks."Vic said then got up but I pulled him back."Oh no my friend you are staying here."I told vic with a smile...