.Another stranger.

Taylor POV

I can't believe it I'm going to a freaken ptv concert.Wait what do I wear?Um oh I know my black shirt and black pants,and some boots I'll just straighten my hair and put on some mascara.

When I was done I got my skate board and a black beanie.I went outside and went to the nearest train station.Mean while when I was standing in the train cause all the seats were taken this guy this really sweetie guy started shacking and all the sweet was going every where it was really gross...Finally the train stopped and I got on my skateboard and started going around looking for the stage.After like 30 minutes that seemed like an hour I finally found where they were performing at.There wasn't that many people in line so I got in pretty quickly.When I took my seat all the girls were screaming for vic except a girl I was sitting next to "Hi"The girl said with a warm smile this is awkward "Hi"I said to her "My name is Carley what's your name?"She asked me now starring at me "My name is taylor."I replied to her question "You wanna be friends."She said with a huge smile on her face this is my chance to have a friend she is so nice."Sure."I said then Ptv came on stage "Are you ready to party San diego!"I heard vic yell in the mic.

*************

After the concert everybody went to get stuff signed "Hey you wanna get some ice cream or something?"Carley asked me with her eyes really wide I just nodded my head and I went to get my skateboard when there was one right next to it.Who does this belong to?"Omg you have a skateboard to awesome!"I heard carley say while getting the other skateboard."Well I have a skating buddy wait until I tell them!yay."She tells me then starts skating,what does she mean by them? Oh whatever there is nothing to worry about.After we got ice cream we went back to the stage "Hey come over here." Carley told me while her fingers were signaling me to follow her.There was a star on a door we were in front of"You know we're not supposed to go in there."I told her kind of worrying "Its fine tay they wont mind come on."She says then pulls my arm gently to go in.What does she mean by 'they' we walked in and there was food,cokes,beer,and couches.Wow this is nice after a while hanging out the door opened to laughing guys oh my god its Pierce the veil.They looked around then they we're all staring at me."Hey care who is this?"Vic asked her never letting his eyes off of me wait care he knows her what is going on here."This is my friend taylor be nice to her."She said looking at me then at vic this is strange "Sup"vic said to me with a wave "Sup"I said making a peace sign."Hi"Jamie said "Hey"Tony said "Hi"mike said then they all walked off to get a drink."Hey can I talk to you in private care!"Vic said opening a door leading to another room.

Carley POV

"What vic?"I said in a annoying voice "Why did you let her in here!"vic asked me his voice getting louder he is not the boss of me I know he is older than me but he is not the boss of me."I never make any friends at school and when i'm on tour I'm the only girl taylor told me her back story she has been hurt by to many people and I'm not letting her go back to the place you call a home!"I tell him then walking out of the room before he can reply.I sat next to taylor and took a deep breath "Everybody Taylor is gonna be with us on tour!"I say everybody looked shocked "Wait can you sing?"vic asked taylor who still looked shocked "Y-Yeah I can."she said I know she is nerves thats how I was when I moved in with them she'll get used to it I hope.

Taylor's POV

Oh my god what just happened am I going on tour with the band I Love yay!"Well then let's hear you sing!"vic said to taking a seat on the couch oh crap why do I have to I don't want to,I refuse.

"If I'm a bad person you don't like me,I'll guess I'll

make my own way.Its a circle I mean a cycle I cant excite you anymore Where's your gravel Your jury? what's my offence this time?Your not a judge,but if your gonna judge me.Sentence me to another life.Don't wanna hear your sad songs.I dont wanna feel your pain,You swear its all my fault.Cause you know we're not the same.We're not the same.Oh we're not the same.Yeah I've got friends that stuck together,we wrote our names in blood I guess you can't except the change is good.Its good.Its good.Well you treat me just like another stranger,its nice to meet you sir I guess i'll go I best be on my way out.Y-"I got cut off by vic"Awesome"he says to me While clapping.I guys I wont see my family for a while!