The Walk And Part Of The Make Up.

Hey Guys/Gals I ccant beleive Im uploading so much sooner!! Well the likes of summer :D  !!

                        ~Bella's POV~

I hopped on Em's back and we took off. Edward looked at us and he looked scared as hell.. Oh well.. Hmm lets give him something to be scared about. So low that nobody but Emmet could hear,  I said "Do what ever yhu have to do to get Edward scared shitless for my life! But dont hurt me in the process,'' 

He nodded his head slightly. Nobody  noticed that exchange... except for one person.. Fuck!!!!!!

                                                              30 minutes later...

 I was being tossed back and forth between Alice and Em.. she heard our exchange and decided to help us. Edward looked like he was about to have a heart attack..

HAHAHAHAHAHA YAY! Than all of aa sudden I was tossed about 85 feet in the air.

 "AHHHHHHHHH YOU FUCKERS BETTER CATCH MY ASS! AND NO EMMET NOT LITTERALY!" I screamed.

Suddenly I landed in soft, cuddly, and cold arms.. I couldnt help but snuggle deeper in them. I looked up and saw the love of my life. He glared at me. "Ever do that again and I might just have to punush you! I hate when you do shit like this." He spat out.

I suddenly got a really good idea. "Hmm, I dont think I would mind if I got a little bit of punishment.. maybe you could give me a hard spankin," I winked at him..

A look of pure lust crossed on his face. Then he looked annoyed. "No Bella! Your human," I glared at him. "What the fuck ever! Dont talk to me until we get to the hotel. Dont even look at me!" I sneered.

I hopped out of his arms and into Rose's. She looked at me. "Hey girlie!!" I looked at her.. "Heyy!!!!!!!"       We stoped talking after that.. Me and Rose decided to start having a little bit of funn. So we started jusmping over trees! Oh and we swam 30 mph underwater in a lake that we came by with me holding onto Rose.. Ahh fun times!

                                                          A COUPLE HOURS LATER

When we arrived at the hotel room everyone went to  there rooms for alone time with there mates. We booked a floor for each couple, not that im that happy about that. Al, Em, Jaz, and Rose all decided that Me and Edward get the pent house all the way at the top.. wanna know why? ...

OF CORSE YOU DO! But anyways they said it was just incase I wanted to sling Edward off of the building.. and were pretty high up. "I'll help you if you want me to... with slinging him off the building!" Em burst out. A chorus of me too's was said from all my other almost sibilings.

I grinned. " If I call you then you can all help me..''

They grinned back.

I went up to the room. Edward looked at me. He started walking towards me. I ran over to our mini kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and a butcher knife. "Come any closer and you get killed.." Then I thought about what I did and grabbed a lighter... 

Then I ran like hell to the bathroom and locked myself in. DAMN! How im the hell didnt he catch up to me? BANG! BANG! BANG! " Bella open the damn door or I'll bust it down!!" I got an Idea. "NO!" Then I started to undress like I was going to get in the shower.... that was when he busted the door down.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Tell me if you would like me to make things get a little bit of a heated up between Bella and Edward.  I will if yall tell me to!! Noww please 

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN!!!!!!! Love yall!