A Game Of Truth Or Dare And A Bella Gone Crazy

Heres my 1st chapter enjoy!!!

Emmets POV

''Me and Carlisle are going on our honey moon, we are going to Isle Esme. Were goanna trust you all to take care of the house and Bella. Sence how you all are goanna be here Bella will be the only human remember to feed her and let her get sleep. Since how she does live here,'' Bella moved in about a month ago. OMG we are goanna have sooo much fun with no parents to tell us not to do somthing. Wait did I just think OMG? Rose is startin to rub off on me. Eddie sat with Bella in his lap smirking at me. ''Do you think we should trust you?'' ''Yes, Mom,'' We said in usion.So many posibilities to have fun we could play games and pull pranks on each other. Edward grimased. ''Bye kids,'' ''Bye,'' They took off to the garage. I wated until I head there car a couple of miles away. ''IM BORRED, AL WHAT TO DO?'' I cried out. I saw a shine on her face. Uh Oh maby i souldnt have done that or maby this is goanna be sooooo much funn. 

Alices POV

I knew the perfect idea that Me,Rose,Emmet, and Jasper would love and it would be Bellas first time playinng.... Truth or Dare.

*p.s renesmee is not in the picture yet she should be later*

Emmets POV

''Were goanna play Truth or Dare,'' Alice scwealed. ''Nope, Me and Bella out,'' Edward said. ''No way Eddie boy i am going to have my lil sis play truth or dare come on it will be her first time,'' He looked deep in thought after i said that. ''Fine i'll let her play, but no dares that can hurt her,'' I shrieked, wait did i just shriek? Al and Rose need to stop rubbing off on me i need an all guy day with Jazz and Eddie when Mom and Dad get back. Edward started laughing, ''Dont call me Eddie, it will rub off, and ya im agreein with you on an all guy day,'' Al started laughing. ''Hahaha I know what your new name is in this house,'' Eddie growled. ''OK everyone in a circle time to play,'' I screamed. Bella sat next to my left Rose to my right then th circle whent around,.. mates next to mates. ''Ok whos gonna go first?'' ''ME,ME,ME,ME,'' i yelled. ''Fine Em you can go first,'' Al said. Who would be my victim??? ''Edward Truth or Dare... No looking,'' ''Fine Dare,'' Ha Ha ''Ok i dare you to go over to Mike Newtons house wile naked and then knock on the door and when he opens it scream i love you, then run around his yard then you have to run in the road in front of his house, naked of corse,'' Every one started shaking with laughter but Ed looked llike he was goanna kill me. ''What happens if I dont do it?'' Hmmmm ''Naked for the rest of the game,'' Yep that will do. ''Fine i'll do it lets go,'' We all hoped in my Jeep and started to Newtons house when we got there we made Al make sure he would answer the door when she told us he would Eddie started undressing. We pulled up and we hid in the bushes. 

Bellas POV

Edward knocked on  the door. I swear him being naked was a really big distaction. But this was going to be so funny. Mike swung the door open. He took a full look at Edward and then raked his eyes over my fiances body. ''I Love You MIke,'' He screamed. he then started running at a human pace around his house then was dancing in the road naked when................................ we saw a car. It was a cruiser with a rabbit behing it. Oh My Godthis is not goanna be pretty! ''WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING BOY?'' Jacob jumped out his rabbit as soon as Charlie did. We all snuggled deeper in the bushes,closer to the ground. ''I-I-I-m sorry sir I was just doing a dare that my graciouse brother gave me,'' ''Well if your brother told you to go jump to go ump of the empire state building would you?'' Edward looked deep in thought, ''Ya I probly would,'' Charlie turned red and if it was a cartoon im pretty sure he'd have steam coming out out his ears. ''You know what thats it,'' And with that he took out a taser and shot edward in his man area with it. Edward slid down to the floor holding his 'area'. ''OWWWW my balls, i need those, who said vampires dont feel pain other when they die they got this way wrong cause this hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrtzzzzzzz,'' I started cracking up with emmet I guesstruth or dare was done.