Satisfying

Been forever I know. Sorry... oh and on that note some of you will hate me for the beginning of this chapter. Dont be confused in the beginning you will understand who this character is eventully..

               Ashley's POV

          I sprinted my way through the forest. I was running, from what though I dont know. I could hear it gangin up on me I tried to speed up. I tripped on a tree stump and sliced through my pants and into my leg on something sharp.

            The thing slowed down in front of me I didnt see what it was. Im assuming it might be a person. Next thig I know im looking into red eyes. Then there gone, I feel breath on my neck. Next thing that happens is I am burning intetnally.

                    Bella's POV

          Edward stepped in eyes filled with rage. I immediatly felt the urge to go up and hug him, but I held back. Edward took notice that I was not in a state of dress. Almost immediately his eyes turned from rage to lust.

     "Why?" He chocked out. "You know why. I want this, I want you,'' I pleaded. He looked at me. "Can you settle for foreplay for a while? Please, you may be ready but I'm not," I thought about it  for a while..  "Sure," I said.

     He swooped me up in his arms and carried me to bed. He puts his face inches from mine and proceeded to kiss me senceless. He asked for entrance whitch I gave him. We fought for dominence with out tounges.

        He started moving his hands underneath my shirt gently grabbing my waist. He worked my shirt up inching it upwards until I finally sat up and threw it across the room, not even caring where it landed.  Edward started moving his hand upwards, caressing my sides. Shots of pleasure were running through me and I could still feel the burn everywere that his hands left.

        He started massaging me through my bra. I moaned in pleasure as he swooped down his head and started to kiss me. It was nerve wreaking. He then started doing things to my body that wouldnt be best to explain just incase we have little readers.

         So lets leave it at that oh and let me just say, Edward loved my undergarnments and for once I was so going to thank Alice.

                                      __________________________________

                                                              Next Morning:

        I woke up and felt hands around my waist. Relizing they were Edwards I kept my eyes closed. I felt  more satisfied then I ever had. It was amazing. "Love, I know your awake so open your eyes," I heard. I opened my eyes and I was staring into the most beautiful golden eyes.

  "Goodmorning,'' I yawned. "Goodmorning beautiful,'' He said his voice. We stared into each others eyes for what seemed like hours until we heard our bedroom door bang open. Alice was standing there, fuming.

  "Do you think I wanted to see you two doing that last night!? Huh, Edward I am going to kill you. I couldnt pull out of my vision. That was disgusting. Next time, at least put a cover over you two! I do not want to see Bella's boobs in that situation or I dont wanna see you going down on her! Okay I said what I came to say. Take my advise next time,"

     Alice finished then stormed out of out room. Well that was a good start to our dayy!! 

   ______________________________________________________________

How did you like it? Hope you did!! Comment, Vote, And Fann!!