Shopping!!!!! (The Partial Drive)

Here you go to all the people that read my stories. Remember to:

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 

VOTE!!!!!!,  

AND FANN!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

                                                                    Alice's POV

At this time we were getting all of our things packed and ready for New York. Carlisle and Esme were due to come back home from there 150th honey moon in a week.

I was packing me and Bella's suitcases. Bella's suitcase had tampons, pads, lingerie, and lots of high heels. And some other things that will be mentioned sometime later!! 

My suitcase had lots of Gucci, high heels, and lingerie for me and Jazzy to enjoy.I had booked us a whole hotel floor at the most expensive hotel in New York. We were each going to room with our mates.

We might not be back in time so I decided to write Carlisle and Esme a note.

Dear Old Shits,

We are going to New York for a shopping spree we will be there for like 2 - 3 weeks. ave fun wile were gone... make sure to have sex on Em and Rose's bed and make sure they can smell it :DD okayy we love yall and will be back soon!! P.S Were making this a road tripp!!

                                             Love,

                                                Your amazing childrenn!!

"Okay so everyone, I decided were going to do a road trip there. Me, Rose, and Bella in my Porshe an you boys in what ever,''

We all got in our cars and were off...

                                                               __________

Godd im soo thirstyy!!! Hmmmm... maybe we could take Bella and let her see how we hunt. I got a call from Edward who was in there car whitch was in front of us." Hell to da fucking nooo!!!!" Edward said. Everyoe looked at him in there car like we were speaking Gibrish

(Concidering it as one of the only launguages we couldnt speak.. and yes it is ia real launguage in a real town that no body fucking knows about!! Oh and i know how the boys were looking at him from a breif vision too quick to explain.)

But it might make her change her mind on becoming a vampire!! I told Edward in my mind. "Look Into it and make sure she wont get hurt,'' He said.. so I went into my vision,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got outta the car and walked into the woods. Every on started walking slowly into the woods. Nobody was breathing. (Except for Bella of corse) "Where the fuckk are we going??" Bella asked. Emmet looked at her, "You'll see," he said. When we got deep into the woods everyone started taking off there shits and pants.. "Why the hell are you looney fucks taking off your clothes,'' Bella hissed. We all grinned at her except for Edward. "This is what we do when we take someone to thre first hunt. Even though your not hunting we still have to keep with the ritual!! Duhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Rose told her, Us girls continued to take off our bra, it was the ritual. Any way we had no shame. When we were done dedressing we were all left in our underwear. We all focused on our sence of smell. We all took a huge wiff. "UGHH WHO DA FUCK FARTED!?"  Emmet yelled. Jasper looked around guiltily "Not me,'' He lied. Em, Ed, and Rose proceded to attack himm. OH WELL!!  

                                                                      --------------------------

After they finished we actully started to hunt. I had Bella on my back. We saw a herd of deer and went to feed. I pounced on a doe.I moved Bella to wear nothing would get on her and drank from the doe. It tasted salty.. like seawater blehh!! Oh well. When I drained it I was full. Suprising. "Are you all- 

                           ~End Of Vision~

"See Edward everything goes fine now lets go!" So thats what we did!!

__________________________At the part where the vision ended!!________________________

"Are you all full?" They All nodded. So we went back to the car. We started driving. We eventully got borred so we ditched the car grabbed the bags and went the rest of the way on foot.

This is goanna be a extremely funn runn!!

__________________________________________________________________________

So how was it!? Please tell mee!! I wanna know what all of yhu thinkk!! Remember again to COMMENT, VOTE, AND FANN!!