Public Acts of Affection

I felt his arms wrap around me and I smiled. He began kissing my neck and I let out a satisfied sigh.

"You doing anything later?"

I spun around to face him, a smile on both of our faces.

Renzo Shima stood there, taller than me by quite a bit. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him with that innocent smile that got him going.

"Depends, where are you gonna take me?" I answered, my innocent smile faltering a bit to reveal the naughty interior that lay hidden beneath. He loved that too.

"I was thinking we could go back to my place, especially considering what I bought just for us~," he teased.

"And what's that?" I made small circles on his lower back with my finger.

"You'll just have to come with me and find out~," Shima gripped my ass firmly.

"Well, I suppose I should then, shouldn't I?"I took a handful of his shirt and pulled his lips down to meet mine. We kissed for nearly a minute, and then Shima pulled away.

I whined and pulled at his shirt again, but he held only held his face right outside of my reach.

"Let's take this back to my place~," Shima purred.

"Shima..." I whined, "Hurry~!"

"Oh? Do you want something~?" he smiled down at me, teasing me so badly.

"No, Renzo, I need something," I pushed myself up against him and I could feel him pushing back against me, "I need you."

Shima grabbed my wrist and began to drag me off in the direction of his dorm. He loved it when I called him Renzo.

I could see it from here – the boy's dorm.

"A-Are you sure it's okay if I go in?" I asked nervously. He'd only snuck me in during the night before, but now it was the middle of the day.

"If it's not, I don't really care," Shima stopped walking and pulled me close to him. He picked me up and carried me bridal style into the dorm.

"Move aside boys, I've got a hold of a hot girl and I'm not stopping until we're in my room. Anybody in my way it getting trampled!" He said as he entered the dorm.

"R-Renzo!" I lightly smacked his arm.