For Fucks Sake, The Lemon's Over

"Wh-what the hell is going on here?" he asked with wide eyes.

"What's going on?" I tried to see from my spot on the bed, but I couldn't see out the door.

Shima turned to me, "Our entire Cram School class in sitting outside, along with a bunch of other guys I don't recognize."

I felt pretty dry now, so I motioned for Shima to come over. He did, and I whispered in his ear that I thought I was ready to put pants on. He nodded and shut the door, then grabbed a pair of his boxers from his dresser. He traded them with me for the towel that now had cum spots on it. He tossed it onto the floor outside of the bathroom and watched as I slipped on his boxers.

"D-do I get pants?" I cocked my head, but Shima just shook his head from side to side.

He re-opened the door, and I watched my entire class shove their way inside, followed by some of my classmates, both male and female. Shima walked over to me and slumped onto the bed next to me, giving me a tired frown. I returned the expression, then looked at the growing crowd, seeming led by Shura.

"I feel like I'm in a zoo," Shima groaned and collapsed backwards onto his bed.

"Well, you are having sex with one of your classmates in the middle of the day and in a public living area," Yukio Okumura adjusted his glasses. Everyone's faces seemed a bit red.

"She's not JUST my classmate," Shima huffed, "She's my GIRLFRIEND."

There was a gasp from the crowd and I could feel so many eyes on me. My body was shaking a bit and I was extremely red. He noticed this and sat up, pulling me into his lap as he did. I rested my head against his chest and started purring.

"And another thing," Bon crossed his arms, "What the hell is up with the ears and tail!?"

Shima shrugged, "They're temporary. I thought it'd be hot, and guess what? I was right~," He grinned down at me and I looked away, embarrassed. My tail curled around his leg.

"So, how come this relationship is news to us?" Izumo crossed her arms in annoyance.

Shiemi spoke up, "Yeah! We're your friends, why didn't you tell us?"

"And you never spoke to her except for during the group project...so when exactly did you two hook up?" Konekomaru added.