I'm Coming

I was about to spill over the edge, I just needed one extra little shove. My tail was tightly wrapped around Shima's leg, but it crept up his leg and began to gently brush against his balls every time he pulled back.

Shima let out a loud moan and his grip on the bed sheets behind me tightened. He began to bite and suck on different spots on my neck and upper chest, leaving hickeys and bite marks all over me. After a bit of dancing around my sweet spot, he finally bit down on it and began to suck.

"RENZO~!" I felt myself spill over the edge as he bit me.

"Hnng~! Oh fuck I'm coming~!" he grunted and groaned as he buried his face in my neck. Before he came, he brought his head up. Right as I felt his warm juices flowing into me, Shima kissed me gently. Feeling him come inside of me sent a wonderful feeling I'd never felt before resonating throughout my entire body.

"Oh Renzo~," I tangled my fingers in his hair as he kissed me quickly before I could continue, "I love it so much when you come inside of me~."

"Oh yeah? Well I love you~," He grinned.

"I love you too~," I nuzzled his nose with mine.

There was a knock at the door.

"Are you two horny teens finished yet?" Shura's voice called from outside the door.

Shima grunted, this time in annoyance as he slid out of me.

"Let me get you something to sit on so you can leak my cum~," He grinned, trying to ignore the audience just outside the door. He brought me a towel that had been hanging off a door. I turned around and began to spread it out on the bed.

I felt fingers holding open my flaps and suddenly became alarmed.

"Hey now, it's just me," Shima chuckled, "I saw your ass in the air and I couldn't help but come look. It's so fucking hot looking at my cum dripping out of you~."

I wiggled my ass in his face a bit, then sat down on the towel. He threw me his favorite shirt to wear and let me conceal my bare lower half with a blanket.

Shima threw on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before opening the door, his expression of annoyance turning to shock.