Intruder

I saw many of my classmates, many of which had crushes on me. They stared at us in shock and surprise. Shima plowed through the crowd of boys and brought me straight to his room, where he practically threw me onto his bed. He slammed the door behind him and began taking his shirt off.

Once his shirt was off, he climbed onto the bed and began crawling towards me. He slipped a hand under my shirt as he began to kiss me. He began to massage my boob and slipped his tongue in my mouth. My loud moans were muffled by his mouth moving in sync with mine.
After a moment, he started kissing down my face and onto my neck. He gently rolled my nipple between his index finger and thumb.

A-Ah~! Renzo~!" I let out a few quiet moans. This encouraged him to keep going. Shima began t0 grind into me, pushing his growing hardness against me. My moaning got a little louder, though not by much.

"F-Fuck! Oh man, I don't wanna stop...but I need to put it in you...but this feel so nice~," Shima whined.

"D-damnit Renzo~!" I let out a whine, "Just do me already~!"

"Begging are we?" Shima let out chuckle and I glared at him playfully.

Shima began to strip me down, starting with my shirt. He began to unbutton it, and I could see his hands shaking a bit. Once it was fully unbuttoned, he helped me shrug it off and threw it across the room. Next, he went straight for my bra. He pulled me up into a sitting position and unclipped it with surprising ease.

"It still surprises me well you can do that," I said with a bit of a laugh.

"Yeah well...Bon and Konekomaru let me practice on them..." Shima turned a bit red.

I giggled, and was about to make fun of him when he pressed his body against mine and pushed me back against the bed. Then, he slid his cold hand down my pants and began to rub my clit.

"Ah, Renzo~!" I gripped the bed sheets tightly.

"I can tell when you're about to make fun of me. It's like a sixth sense~," Shima whispered in my ear.

"Th-that's weird," I giggled again, though it was cut off by a moan as he slipped a finger inside of me.

"You're so fucking hot, yknow?" Shima grinned as he got me squirming beneath him.

"Y-yeah, you tell me that like every day..." I said, trying to suppress the moans that wanted to be released.

"You're so hot that if the sun...or like something else really hot was a person and it turned into the other hot, that would be you," he stumbled over his words as he spoke, making it up as he went.

"R-Renzo Shima, you are such a nerd~," I teased. He slipped his finger out and wiped in on his pants and went to unbutton my jeans.

"Thanks, Renzo," I said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

"Oh hush," he rolled his eyes playfully. He managed to unbutton my pants are slid them down. He was reaching for my panties when I grabbed his hand.

"Uh, what about you?" I asked, motioning towards his almost entirely clothed body.

"Oh!" He began to pull down his pants. They were down past his bulge when the door opened and Rin Okumura came in.